HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Teen Health (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/teen-health/)
-   -   first date..etc (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/teen-health/142863-first-date-etc.html)

taka6^ 01-17-2004 04:00 AM

first date..etc

i like this girl..

must i tell her about my love or just ask her for the first date first..

what to do to find out if she likes me before going on date/ telling her i like her.

how to find out if she has bf?

that girl frequently messages me, calls me and talks to me online. i dunno if she likes me.

any tips, etc?? pls help.. thx

USER-NAME 01-17-2004 01:34 PM

Re: first date..etc

hmmm....
jus talk to her freely and play it 'cool'. theres nothing really to be worried about, jus ask her is she with someone while in a convosation.
if she is, then what can you do!! if she isnt, then be nice to her and your in!
after a while ask her out on a date. if she says yes...
if she says no, a well, plenty more fish in the sea,

anyway...back to if she says yes.

what i would do is take her to the cinema 1st, then for a bite to eat.
well it seems your not old enough to drink so thats what id do!

be nice to her for the evening, then after that, ye both either like or dislike eachother!

thats what id do anyway. i dunno about other people. my ways seme to work, iv been with my girlfriend now for about 6 months, everything is brilliant, so best of luck and hope it goes good for you.

Will M. 01-17-2004 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=taka6^]i like this girl..

must i tell her about my love or just ask her for the first date first..

what to do to find out if she likes me before going on date/ telling her i like her.

how to find out if she has bf?

that girl frequently messages me, calls me and talks to me online. i dunno if she likes me.

any tips, etc?? pls help.. thx[/QUOTE]

If she's comfordable talking to you on the phone, or online, I don't see why she wouldn't be comfordable talking to you on a date. Maybe when your talking to her next time and it's a good conversation, just ask towards the end if she would like to go out to lunch with you. It's good to have a plan on what to do before you ask, but you can always discuss plans on the phone, or online.

taka6^ 01-17-2004 09:00 PM

refer to next reply..

taka6^ 01-17-2004 09:02 PM

when to tell her i like her..before/after going out wid her(or first date)

and if i ask her those questions, it feels very strange... she would know i am interested in her...

and somemore she is younger than i am..

Will M. 01-18-2004 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=taka6^]when to tell her i like her..before/after going out wid her(or first date)

and if i ask her those questions, it feels very strange... she would know i am interested in her...

and somemore she is younger than i am..[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't tell her that [i]before[/i]... I think it's best to start a friendship first, that way when you do tell her, and [i]if[/i] she turns you down, she knows that she can count on you as a friend, then continue to build off of that friendship. Most of the guys who stay persistent succeed, so don't give up.

mothmin 01-19-2004 02:04 PM

firstly, think of her as a "friend" and talk to her that way, maybe casually ask "wanna go get some food?" or coffee or what ever. If you don't want to be too forward about asking her about her bf. Maybe jokingly say " so how's that boyfriend been treating you?' sound corny, but I use that all the time. good luck

taka6^ 02-11-2004 06:31 AM

she doesnt have an interest in me but in my fren!.. thats y i wanted to find out if she likes me.. and some of u guys said she likes me coz she agreed to go out wid me.. she likes me.. i asked her that and i felt strange.. tis might even break off our friendship.. pls help..

and how to make her like me?