It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 11:01 PM   #1

cursive21 HB User
I like this girl and....

And we have been on 2 dates, well we have hung out two times and everything seems to be going great but tonight after we kissed (only a small kiss on the lips) she said it was 'weird' i dunno why she would describe it as weird. We stared into eachothers eyes for a couple seconds but isnt that how its supposed to be?

Another question, if you meet a girl who you really like is it right to do a backround check on the person, ive heard that shes 'easy' but that doesnt seem the case with me because we have only kissed after 2 dates and i mean just a kiss on the lips.
Thanks -

Old 01-21-2004, 09:39 AM   #2

sheshamonster HB User
Re: I like this girl and....

Did you just give her a peck on the lips? First kisses are always a little awkward because you don't know how the girl will respond, and she doesn't always expect it. Maybe if it was just a peck, then "it was weird" probably means that she doesn't like you enough to kiss you yet. You know what I'm saying. Like picture kissing a complete stranger, it would be a little weird. Maybe that's what she means. Maybe the kiss was too early. Or if it wasn't just a peck, but more of a french, then she could just not like the way you kiss.

Don't do a background check. It could totally backfire on you. You'll see for yourself if she likes to take it slow or if she's a real fast mover.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #3

so_confuzzled HB User

Hey there it was kinda weird someone posted something up like this today.. I was at my college cafeteria and there was this guy that wrote a book called "can i kiss you?" He explained like boundries and kissing and dating it was amazng.. Had you guys even held hands or anything on these first few dates? Did you hug? Just talk? I mean Did you get the sense that maybe she wanted to kiss you? Or did you make the move? I know this will probobly sound totally pathetic!!! But it does help and girls really seem to like it, even if its a bit ackward.. Ask her if it would be alright to kiss her. I know most guys I date totally don't do that. but its ver respectful and the girl feels more comfortable in the long run. Maybe if she does have that background and its not true, maybe it scares her that if she kisses you you might igve her that repuatition that she is so hard trying to0 maybe get rid of. I would talk to her about it and see if she was ok with it.. If she wasn't be like i im really sorry.. I didnt' mean to make you feel uncomfortable Id never try to stick you in that situation. but you havet o be honest and true about it. Don't use that as an excuze or anything like that. If you did french her like i forgot who said uhhh shames??? lol sorry then maybe it was your kissing. but discuss it with her and next time ask her if you can unless she kisses you first.. good luck and keep us posted-chrystal

Old 01-21-2004, 04:23 PM   #4

cursive21 HB User

No no, i know she wanted to kiss, we feel asleep together, i know she did, and when she said it was 'weird' it was our 2nd kiss and the first one was better, we didnt french, i wish we did though haha. Well this is whats happening now, i know im over reating, i always do with girls, i think too much about her. O well ill just wait and see what happens

Closed Thread