It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2004, 11:09 PM   #1

cursive21 HB User
Girl problems

I talked to this girl for about 3 weeks and we would always hang out but she was not my type, she always talked too much, was an airhead, and got on my nerves. Well here is my problem, im not a 'man *****' or however u want to say it, im a decent guy and im looking for a girlfriend, well this girl sort of pressured me into having sex with her, i didnt want to and i know your going to say well u could ahve said no, well i guess i could have but i am a guy and thats my excuse. HAha. well anyways this girl keeps calling me and i have recently found someone else, what do i do to make her not interested or so she doesnt want to have sex?

Old 01-19-2004, 08:13 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Jeffrey449 HB User
Re: Girl problems

well man,
if you talked to this girl before that means that you at one point wanted something with her (before you got to know her) so what i would do is get thing clear with her, tell her you dont want anything serious, just to have fun. If your afraid of sex because of the dangers then best thing to do is buy a condom but doesnt give u peace of mine (doesnt to me) then. . . . . just have oral.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2004, 09:55 AM   #3

sheshamonster HB User

If you've found someone else you're interested in AND you don't even like this girl, then just tell her the truth. (Not that you don't like her, but that you've found someone else). Tell her your a one-girl-only kind of guy and that now that you've found someone else, you're not really interested in anything sexual with her. That's pretty darn clear to me, and highly respectable. You should not continue to have any sexual relations (haha sound like clinton) with this other girl because not only are you not interested, but it plays with her emotions and it's a risk. You don't want to take this any farther than it has already gone so just tell her you've found someone for you, and it's not her.

Old 01-20-2004, 06:10 PM   #4

James925 HB User

There are many ways to turn a girl off, ways that are probably not the best. You could call her by a different name, that never seems to go well with the ladies. Other ways are being blunt and telling the truth, but the truth can also hurt her and also could result in retaliation. Hormones do overpower some people so it would be hard to say no. Just tell her that you guys are not compatible with eachother, she'll be upset but at least its off your back. It may take several times before she gets the idea and then hopefully you'll have no more worries. good luck!

Last edited by James925; 01-20-2004 at 06:11 PM.

Old 01-20-2004, 07:56 PM   #5

sansman10 HB User

Stick with being honest with her. You have found someone else and that nothing will happen between you. The biggest down side, you might take a "user" or "player" rap. Be honest now, it will save you a lot of headaches in the long run.

Old 01-20-2004, 08:17 PM   #6

cursive21 HB User

alright thanks, im just gonna be friends with her cuase i def dont want a player rap cause i do respect girls and dont wanna be a 'player'

later-thanks

Closed Thread