It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 02:33 PM   #1

Down4ever121 HB User
Red face Guy i love

I really really love this guy,but see he is 2 years older than me and he is my brothers friend and well u could say im not the fittest girl alive,but im working on getting inshape...i wwas wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get him...I really like him and he knows,i told him.and he knows i love him too.i dont kno i feel like he thinks im too young but really im not because for my age im really smarter than a lot of my friends.i really like him tho and i want to be his girl.and i mean i told some of my friends that once im in shape if he wants me then,than thats just not right and i wont want him then,but i do want him now.Please give me some advice,im dying for him to hold me,and hug me.Because now that he knows,he is always like flirting with me-but he always jokes like that too.

Thanks...

-Annie

Last edited by Down4ever121; 01-18-2004 at 02:34 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2004, 03:20 PM   #2

Down4ever121 HB User
Re: Guy i love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down4ever121
I really really love this guy,but see he is 2 years older than me and he is my brothers friend and well u could say im not the fittest girl alive,but im working on getting inshape...i wwas wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get him...I really like him and he knows,i told him.and he knows i love him too.i dont kno i feel like he thinks im too young but really im not because for my age im really smarter than a lot of my friends.i really like him tho and i want to be his girl.and i mean i told some of my friends that once im in shape if he wants me then,than thats just not right and i wont want him then,but i do want him now.Please give me some advice,im dying for him to hold me,and hug me.Because now that he knows,he is always like flirting with me-but he always jokes like that too.

Thanks...

-Annie

Pelase help me...im sorta desperate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2004, 10:43 AM   #3

sheshamonster HB User
Re: Guy i love

If he knows and all he does it flirt around and lead you on. Then he's just not interested and there is no way to make a guy who's not into you, suddenly like you. I'm sorry. When he flirts with you he's just playing, because flirting is like a game. If he knows for a fact that you like him and he doesn't ask you out on a date or anything then all you can do is move on. There's nothing you can do. I'm sorry. But I give you kudo points for telling him you like him (to say love wasn't the smartest thing on your part), guys love it when a girl lets them know they're into them, especially if they're into her.

Closed Thread