It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 08:42 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User
Unhappy ? for the guys (and any girl who may want to answer.)

I really like this guy who is 2 years younger than me and I think he likes me to but Im not sure. He's not really like any other guy I have known he is so sweet and I can actually see me spending the rest of my life with him. I have never beleived in wasting a tear on any guy but when I think of him I do cry because I like him so much. So guys what are some of the things you do when you like a girl????

Old 01-21-2004, 09:13 AM   #2

sheshamonster HB User
Re: ? for the guys (and any girl who may want to answer.)

Well, I'm a girl and I've found that guys are usually quite obvious when they like a girl. They either pretty much as you to "hang out" as soon as they can. Some guys ask questions like "How do you know if a girl thinks of you as more than just a friend?" Girls are discreet, boys seem to be up front. If he doesn't walk you to class, spend every chance he has to talk to you, IM you the instant your screen name appears on his buddy list, or ask you to hang out in your spare time chances are he doesn't like you in that way. Perhaps he is shy and does like you, but I find that even the shy guys make what they want known. Maybe you should try that and see if you get any responses from him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread