It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
Unhappy Help! i have my exam tomorrow!

OK this has never ever happened before.
Last friday I had a math test and I started getting nervous, shaky and blurred out... and when I'm nervous I have to pee. So yes, I had to to pee, so i asked my teacher and she let me, I felt better, get back and it happens again, and like I cant ask to go again, so i hold it, and i am doing crappy, no I;m not scared and I didnt care about the test, I just got nervous...
So then I had to leave again and everyone looked at me funny
So then my exam for another class was yesterday, and I know my stuff and I wasnt scared at all, and then it happened again,a nd I didnt go to the bathroom, because you arent alloud to leave. So I was freaking out and its not a very nice feeling to write you exam in. So my math exam is tomoror,w and its 2 hours, and I will go insane, and I am not scared for the exam, its all I think about, I cant get it off my mind and I am sooooo scared what do I do? HELP ME CALM DOWN< I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2004, 12:29 PM   #2

t-dash HB User
Re: Help! i have my exam tomorrow!

Don't drink any liquids from the time you wake up to when you write your exam (or start drinking as you write). That includes no milk on your cereal.... However you could have a bladder infection, thats what it sounds like.

t-dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissaim
OK this has never ever happened before.
Last friday I had a math test and I started getting nervous, shaky and blurred out... and when I'm nervous I have to pee. So yes, I had to to pee, so i asked my teacher and she let me, I felt better, get back and it happens again, and like I cant ask to go again, so i hold it, and i am doing crappy, no I;m not scared and I didnt care about the test, I just got nervous...
So then I had to leave again and everyone looked at me funny
So then my exam for another class was yesterday, and I know my stuff and I wasnt scared at all, and then it happened again,a nd I didnt go to the bathroom, because you arent alloud to leave. So I was freaking out and its not a very nice feeling to write you exam in. So my math exam is tomoror,w and its 2 hours, and I will go insane, and I am not scared for the exam, its all I think about, I cant get it off my mind and I am sooooo scared what do I do? HELP ME CALM DOWN< I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread