It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 01:01 PM   #1

cursive21 HB User
This always happens!!

Everytime i hang out with a girl, we have a great time, she seems into me and we even kiss. All her friends tell me she likes me, she even says she does. Then days pass and the girl doesnt seem interested at all, i try to talk to her and she doesnt want anything to do with me. This has happend to me at least four times, ive never had a relationship in high school because of this, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

Is it because i try to advance things too fast? but if the girl likes me then that wouldnt matter. I NEED HELP

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2004, 02:27 PM   #2

cursive21 HB User
Re: This always happens!!

well she just wants to be 'friends' which sucks becuase i fall for girls after i kiss them...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2004, 03:16 PM   #3

AngelB24 HB User

Sometimes girls get a little freaked out when a first date goes well. I know that sounds strange but every guy Ive ended up with I broke up with first. Just DONT SMOTHER them if you notice they are a little hesitant. Chances are if you act like you have moved on they might try to give you a second chance. Girls are just funny that way.

Old 01-23-2004, 04:24 PM   #4

t-dash HB User

I think its a sign... you should be a player, casually hop around girls insted of dating them... You're more of a boy toy to them than boyfriend material. Its good fun, you can date later on in life.

Last edited by t-dash; 01-23-2004 at 04:51 PM.

Old 01-24-2004, 10:18 PM   #5

jengisima HB User

Do NOT listen to t-dash. that is horrible. you will never gain the trust of a girl ever again. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Maybe she's confused as to whether or not she just wants to be friends. Maybe she just wants to be friends with benefits. You should talk to her about it. Girls are easy to talk to about these things! I'd know! she'll probablytell the truth

Closed Thread