It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2004, 06:10 PM   #1
Inactive

B Dawg HB User
Un sure of what to do, and needs some advice.

Ok, well I think I'm in love with this girl (lets call her Sarah) , but I'm not sure.. kinda confusing. And then there's her friend (call her Jill). Now me and sarah are pretty good friends, we've been ut on a few dates everythign always goes well. But she doesnt like me in that way (at least no that think, i think she likes me a bit, i know she used to )... but shes all i ever think about, and im scared to let her know how i really feel about her, theres also the thing of her past which i think is holding her back ( to sum it up shes scared she'll be cheated on).
And then theres Jill no I like jill to, not nearly as much as i like sarah. But if things between me and sarah were to every work out id have to quite some of my not so good habits.. then with jill i wouldnt, infact she supports them. Right now im not sure what to do, hold out for sarah.. or go for jill.

Old 01-27-2004, 06:47 AM   #2

elizabeth04 HB User
Re: Un sure of what to do, and needs some advice.

listen to your heart you will get the answer you are looking for

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2004, 11:31 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: Un sure of what to do, and needs some advice.

I think I hear something.... Saaarahhh.....

No don't listen to me, it's up to you.

Closed Thread