It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 02:14 PM   #1

ItailanRDer HB User
Talking V-day! what do you think?

Hey,
Me and my bf have been going out for about 2 months now, so for V-day Im gunna make him a giant heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie that is all decorated and says I LOVE YOU on it. I got this Idea from seeing one at a Mrs. Feilds store. But I'm gunna make it since im not the best cook and he teases me about that all the time, so it will be funny and special....but what else should I get him along with this? ANd do you think this is a good idea?! Thanks

Old 01-27-2004, 02:59 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: V-day! what do you think?

I think it's a good idea, but my overall personal opinion of V-Day, is just another corporate holiday. But don't let that stop you from loving. Rock on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2004, 07:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItailanRDer
Hey,
Me and my bf have been going out for about 2 months now, so for V-day Im gunna make him a giant heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie that is all decorated and says I LOVE YOU on it. I got this Idea from seeing one at a Mrs. Feilds store. But I'm gunna make it since im not the best cook and he teases me about that all the time, so it will be funny and special....but what else should I get him along with this? ANd do you think this is a good idea?! Thanks
Oh that is so sweet ! If I were you I don't think I would buy anything else because the cookies is a symbol about how you really feel about him. Valentines day is a symbol of love what better way to show that than to make something from the heart.

Old 01-29-2004, 12:22 PM   #4

aMuse HB User

Yeah. don't buy him anything. I'm not even doing vally day. I think it's way too commercial. But something from the heart like that would be sweet. Hehe. No pun intended.

Until Next Time...

Old 01-29-2004, 01:40 PM   #5
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Oi... I think I might have too buy something for a girl I like. It just might help...

Old 01-30-2004, 11:10 AM   #6
Mara

Lightbulb Re: V-day! what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItailanRDer
Hey,
That's a great idea. You could try going to [removed]. They have some good and doable gift ideas for valentines day, like the paper heart (forms a bag to hold goodies) I made a sample from the template by eye and put it together. You can put some candy inside it or whatever you want. They also have a method to make paper roses. Just a thought.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-30-2004 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Do not post commercial websites. Only product names are allowed here. Please carefully read, know and follow the board posting guidelines. Thank you.

Closed Thread