It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 07:55 PM   #1

snoboarder2344 HB User
Exclamation need some advide help me out here

Hey whats up. Well theres this girl at my school who we'll call Suzy. She's reall cool and hot. So before I got to knwo her better I told her best friend (which i did not she was) that I thought Suzy was hot, not a big deal. Of course she told Suzy who hadnt ever talked to me before, and ever since then it's been really awkward trying to talk to her, plus she a year older than still not a bigf deal. Now she is in me health class, and I want to ask her out soon, but I'm not sure how to approach her or talk to her. I'm not a shy guiy at alkl this is just a little diffrdernt than normal. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
P.S. Check out my bands website...<deleted>

**Do NOT post links to websites that do not pertain the the issue at hand.**

Last edited by tntmod5; 01-31-2004 at 10:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2004, 06:36 AM   #2

Kylie1 HB User
Re: need some advide help me out here

Is it awkward because you feel awkward or because she does? I'm asking because I know when most girls find out someone said they are hot they don't feel awkward around the person.

Anyway, just try and picture her as a mate when you start talking to her so you don't feel awkward.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread