It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2004, 08:26 PM   #1

demonsmiles HB User
dealing with girls with bf's...

OK I like, let's say, too many girls that have boyfriends. I really really like one of them, but i don't want anything i do to cause them to break up but then again i do. I really don't know what to do or if she even likes me, but she's really hot and funny. Well, i guess that was a rant since it's hopeless, but any advice or anything would help.

Old 02-01-2004, 01:33 PM   #2

USD_rolla HB User
Re: dealing with girls with bf's...

I know what you mean bro, i know a girl that i really like that has a boyfriend (an older one at that...) and i cringe everytime she tells me about him, just be there for her just in case somthing happens, thats all i can say..it's not right to try to break them up, as long as she's happy right?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2004, 02:00 PM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsmiles
OK I like, let's say, too many girls that have boyfriends. I really really like one of them, but i don't want anything i do to cause them to break up but then again i do. I really don't know what to do or if she even likes me, but she's really hot and funny. Well, i guess that was a rant since it's hopeless, but any advice or anything would help.
Yeah, keep building a friendship. Stay present.

Old 02-01-2004, 10:53 PM   #4

Kylie1 HB User

Don't do anything to break them up, it's not fair on either of them. Chances are that if she has a boyfriend she isn't hot for you so you should just move on.

And USD_rolla what do you mean wait until somthing happens? I can tell you guys now that if you are friends with a girl who has a boyfriend and she hasn't dumped him for you, then she isn't interested in you and never will be. Don't keep waiting for them if you don't have a chance because its very annoying

Old 02-14-2004, 07:12 PM   #5
(female)

jillybelly HB User

I dunno if you guys are right. I'm a girl. I've got a boyfriend. But I like another guy too! and he just asked me to tutor him. So i suppose you can onyl try to find out. And then slowly hint at it. But, if the chemistry isn't there, LEAVE. Chances are you'll only cause yourself and her stress.

But remember if she likes u too, then go for it! lol

Old 02-15-2004, 07:12 PM   #6

always HB User

... don't mess with couples...
there is nothing that i hate more than when people i know hit on my boyfriend... especially when they know we're going out and they do it infront of me... you risk getting yourself into a lot of trouble... would you rather try to get in the way of things and make both of them angry at you and risk losing a friendship... or just be friends and try somewhere else... there's nothing wrong with building the friendship and, if the opportunity presents itself, taking action... but don't try to break them up...

--even though you may find other guys attractive and "like them", that doesn't mean that you'd break up with your boyfriend to try to be with them, does it? ... if that were the case you'd be extremely shallow... i think that love has a deeper meaning- if you have a good relationship with your bf and it's strong, why throw it away for something less...
[sorry, trying not to sound too negative but something like this happened with in my friends and... yeah... kind of messy... two people crushed at the ignorance of two others- which is already pretty well doomed... ]

Old 02-16-2004, 02:47 PM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by USD_rolla
I know what you mean bro, i know a girl that i really like that has a boyfriend (an older one at that...) and i cringe everytime she tells me about him, just be there for her just in case somthing happens, thats all i can say..it's not right to try to break them up, as long as she's happy right?

Reply,

Even though you cringe it is a good idea to make it look like you care even if you dont, because she may remember you as a good ear and things may happen if they break up

Old 04-10-2004, 08:45 PM   #8

demonsmiles HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by always
... don't mess with couples...
there is nothing that i hate more than when people i know hit on my boyfriend... especially when they know we're going out and they do it infront of me... you risk getting yourself into a lot of trouble... would you rather try to get in the way of things and make both of them angry at you and risk losing a friendship... or just be friends and try somewhere else... there's nothing wrong with building the friendship and, if the opportunity presents itself, taking action... but don't try to break them up...

--even though you may find other guys attractive and "like them", that doesn't mean that you'd break up with your boyfriend to try to be with them, does it? ... if that were the case you'd be extremely shallow... i think that love has a deeper meaning- if you have a good relationship with your bf and it's strong, why throw it away for something less...
[sorry, trying not to sound too negative but something like this happened with in my friends and... yeah... kind of messy... two people crushed at the ignorance of two others- which is already pretty well doomed... ]
i would rather have a girlfriend that's what i would rather do

Old 04-14-2004, 03:08 PM   #9

USER-NAME HB User

you wouldnt be much of a man if you intentinally broke them up for that reason. my advice is jus like most of the others, stay friends... if you really like her you would rather have her as a friend than nothing,
well i probably see a different side of it than you do but thats what id do, i would NOT interfere in there relationship.
anyway, thats all i can say,its up to you really, good luck with it though,

Last edited by USER-NAME; 04-14-2004 at 03:11 PM.

Closed Thread