It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 06:28 PM   #1

Sauceboy01 HB User
What romantic things to do with my girl late night..

Ok guys, question..

I want to do something romantic and sweet with my girl tonight but here are the things i dont want to do whilst doing these romantic things.

-NO EATING
-also i want to do something OUT of the house...

HEEEELLLPP

Old 02-05-2004, 02:28 PM   #2

neener5151 HB User
Re: What romantic things to do with my girl late night..

My boyfriend and I had this problem of now knowing what to do. We're both still in high school and we both drive brand new cars so we don't have the money to blow it on this awesome stuff. So we hang out at the mall with friends, go for long walks, go to the park at night (and in the day time). And the winter isn't stopping us either, we still go to the park and now we just have snow ball fights, we cruise around town in one's car together. When we need a lot of excitement we cause a little trouble (but now we're in too much... stuck with a fine) but the fun was worth it.

Hope that helps!!

Oh yeah, how about a movie?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 04:53 PM   #3
Inactive

sentedshowergel HB User

You know what my husband would do before we were married. He would take me to a place Ive never heard of or been to. He wouldent tell me where we were going. We would go there and just explore the place and eachother. It was very romatic and I miss those days so much.

Old 03-16-2004, 04:29 PM   #4

zull2004 HB User

To romance my girl, I think its nice to go out and just relax at the beach at night, sit on a bench and talk. If you know how to talk to your woman you can pretty much have a romantic night anywhere. Its always nice to go for a walk or just enjoy each others presence at home with some candles.

Old 03-17-2004, 06:56 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

I am in the same boat at times and all we may do is watch a movie because there is not much to do. Durning the winter it does stink because its to cold to walk around or even explore new places.

I live in Maine and there is not much excitement here. We do make the best of things when we are together. I just wish there could be more to do also

Last edited by eightball61; 03-17-2004 at 07:05 AM.

Closed Thread