It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 07:19 PM   #1

talented_teen HB User
Exclamation Girl Problems... NEED HELP from girls and guys!

I have MAJOR girl issues and I need help! See I have a girlfriend and I never get to see her outside of school. We aren't like most couples.. We've been going out since December and it's February already. The only thing we've done is hold hands and that was for short periods of time. My dad used to live by her so I'd go to his house everytime and spend hours with her. But he moved... We went to the movies and held hands but I don't know what to do! There are so many questions running through my mind! Like: How do I know if she still likes me? How do I know when to kiss her? ( I want to REALLY bad cause I've never kissed or been kissed) How do I know if she wants me to kiss her? How am I supposed to treat her? What do girls like? Please NON-sexual! I need help!

Old 02-08-2004, 12:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Re: Girl Problems... NEED HELP from girls and guys!

Hey, I'll try to answer some of your questions, but really, they're gonna be different for different people, so dont write them down or anything.

First, If she's still going out with you, then she still really likes you. If she didn't, wouldn't she just dump you?

As for kissing, its totally up to you. You've gotta pick the right moment yourself, or it wont really be a moment, if you know what I mean. Just relax, and the time will present its self, you'll know it when you see it.

If you still think this wont work, theres the old way of looking at her until she looks back at you, gazing into her eyes, and she'll get what your thinking. If she doesn't feel the same way, she'll look away, if she does, she'll lean in, then its easy from there. (But, just cos she turns away doesn't mean she doesn't like, its complex, just dont let it get you down)

How are you supposed to treat her? Simple, what ever way you want, just be prepared to recieve the consequences. Remember though, Its the way you treat her thats gonna determine the kinda guy you are in her eyes.

Look, to sum it all up - Its totally normal to be feeling screwed up, thats basically 90% of a relationship. But finding out what to do, and what not to do, is a really great thing. Try to enjoy it.

GL.

Last edited by The only name not taken; 02-08-2004 at 12:57 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 04:35 PM   #3
Inactive

sentedshowergel HB User
Re: Girl Problems... NEED HELP from girls and guys!

You know what, you sound like such a sweetheart. Im so glad so see guys like you still exist. Im glad you say non-sexual.
I say just have fun with her, there is always plenty of time for that first great kiss. Makeing her laugh is much better any way. Have fun, be sensitive, be an adventurest, talk about everthing, make her think about things shes never thought of. That is the great way to a great relation ship. Good luck and I hope every thing turns out.

Closed Thread