It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 12:08 PM   #1

butterflyz87 HB User
Question What do u guys think?

Hi, I wanted to know what it means when a guy asks you first if you would rather get roses or $20? I think he was implying valentine's day. But then after he asks me then he goes and asks only 3 other girls and then comes back to me, and plus i asked him why he was asking and he was like "cuz someone likes you" but i think he was joking cuz he THINKS that i like another guy in our class. Plus whenever i laugh he does and/or he smiles when i do and he looks at me alot, shows off, and one time i looked at him a few times during notes once and he asked me why i was staring at him the whole time and i said jokingly "cuz ur just so sexy" and now he goes around telling everyone that i think he's sexy. We sit across the table from each other. But now our teacher moved him across the room cuz i guess he thought he was always talking, but then this kid (names...jeff) still smiled at me w/e something or n/e thing funny happened, for that matter. What does this all mean? thanx

Last edited by butterflyz87; 02-08-2004 at 12:11 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 01:01 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: What do u guys think?

I think he likes you, and you should just wait to find out. 'Sounds like a nice fella, maybe you should give him a chance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2004, 07:46 PM   #3

Zerander HB User
Re: What do u guys think?

how old are you? I think he likes you, sad but thats pretty much how I act when I like a girl. I'm 16

Closed Thread