It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 02:17 AM   #1
Inactive

6roxychick9 HB User
Unhappy friends on the outside, more than friends on the inside

Hey...I have a problem....
I really love this guy, Ty* and I never thought it would get to the point where my feelings could be so strong. Well, over the christmas holidays, we weer chatting on MSN (he had a gf then) and he told me how he felt, and it turned out that he liked me too, and he didnt even like his gf anymore.I told him how i felt towards him aswell. When school started we were still talking like nothing had happened, and then one day after his basketball practice and my fashion show we met up and we didnt know what to do so we were walking towards starbucks and we saw my older brother (who is friends with Ty) aad we hung out for a while. Then we went down to the waterfall in the park and we were just talking and then we started making out. We decided we should keep it to ourselves. Then we were just talking like we always did. The next sunday after i came home from town Ty came over to my house and we started making out but we heard my dad walking up the stairs and we stopped. We still talk and we hug in the hallways we talk on the phone and stuff and his friends and i get on really well (his friend Travis* is one of my best friends). But i neevr feel satisfied for more than five minutes, knowing he isnt completely mine....

*names have been changed

Old 02-09-2004, 02:46 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
Re: friends on the outside, more than friends on the inside

Yes, you are right in saying that he is not completely yours. In fact, he is not yours at all. Honey, don't you think that if he cared about you as much as you think he does, that he would have broken up with his girlfriend a long time ago?
Don't get yourself in trouble by seeing someone who is attached to someone else. Imagine how you would feel if you were the girlfriend. Do you really want to cause her pain when she finds out about the two of you? Girls shouldn't do this to each other. I hope you get what I mean.
Give him an ultimatum.....either he breaks up with his girlfriend NOW or he will no longer have you as a substitude.
Good luck with this. I didn't mean to be harsh in any way but the obvious had to be pointed out.
Take care,
Meg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread