It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 08:33 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Wales
Posts: 53
JimBob999 HB User
Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

hi, right, theres this girl that i really REALLY like(lets call her sara), i even think i love her, and ive been best friends with her for over 2 years, but for that 2 years she has been going out with my other best friend(lets call him fred), so like i never told sara how i felt and i never even though about telling fred, and then not so long ago fred dumped sara and he was talking to me and sayin that there was no point in carrying it on with her because he couldnt see a future and it just wasnt going to work out and that he dont love her. So now im thinking its about time i should tell sara how i feel, so this one night when me sara and a couple other friends were out one night(but fred wasnt there) and we were a lil drunk, anyways i ended up telling her how i feel and she was quite shocked but she told me that she really liked me and all the time she always thought of me more than just a friend and she had to think, so we went home, then the next mornin we were talkin and we were like almost going to go out but we both though we should tell fred 1st, so we told fred and like fred to me was saying that oh hes fine with it, but i knew he wasnt really, anyway, a couple days went by and then fred ended up going over sara's house and she told that nothing would happen, but by the end of the night sara and fred were back together, now just imagine how i feel, proper gutted, anyhows how could fred be a really good friend of mine if he knew about how i felt towards sara and she did towrds me, and then go in between it all and muck everything up and get sara back, and anyway i swolled it all like a man an got on wih my life and me and fred were still friends, even though i didnt say nefink about it to him, and then about 2 weeks later sara fred and other friends were over my house and agen we were all a lil drunk, then fred had 2 leave for some reason or another, but eery 1 else stayed, and we were all in my bedroom witch is quite small, and me and sara were on my bed just lying down together talking, and nothing happend at all, i did ask her to kiss me but we didnt in the end so like we didnt do anythin at all, then the next day fred finds out about me wanting to kiss sara, and he has a right go at me and doesnt want 2 be my friend at all and wants nothing to do with me(me and fred had been friends for about 6 years) so i was really upset, and til this day me and fred still arnt friends, and now i really cant see anything going to happen with me and sara at all in the furute now 'coz of all this;

now tell me who was the person in the wrong, fred for getting sara back whilst knowing i love her and that we were probably going to get together, or me, because i asked sara 2 kiss me but we didnt because i knew it was wrong?

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 02-10-2004, 01:50 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 157
t-dash HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

I'd say you're at fault. Just because Fred SAID when he broke up with her because he didn't love her or could see a future with her doesn't MEAN thats how he actually FELT... It could have just been the cover story he decided to tell people to mask his true feelings or problems he was having. You should never have gone after your friend's X in the first place, even if you did like her. The saying goes 'Bros before Hoes' You pick your friend over a girl, friends are forever, girls come and go. ESPECIALLY if the girl is a friend's X. And asking her to kiss you, what kind of friend are you? Just forget about her, and work on getting your friend back. If he dumps her again and suddenly she wants you, tell her to screw off she's not worth a lost friendship.

T-Dash.
I know this from experience... never go after a friend's X unless he's got a NEW girlfriend and its been at least a year since they split.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob999
hi, right, theres this girl that i really REALLY like(lets call her sara), i even think i love her, and ive been best friends with her for over 2 years, but for that 2 years she has been going out with my other best friend(lets call him fred), so like i never told sara how i felt and i never even though about telling fred, and then not so long ago fred dumped sara and he was talking to me and sayin that there was no point in carrying it on with her because he couldnt see a future and it just wasnt going to work out and that he dont love her. So now im thinking its about time i should tell sara how i feel, so this one night when me sara and a couple other friends were out one night(but fred wasnt there) and we were a lil drunk, anyways i ended up telling her how i feel and she was quite shocked but she told me that she really liked me and all the time she always thought of me more than just a friend and she had to think, so we went home, then the next mornin we were talkin and we were like almost going to go out but we both though we should tell fred 1st, so we told fred and like fred to me was saying that oh hes fine with it, but i knew he wasnt really, anyway, a couple days went by and then fred ended up going over sara's house and she told that nothing would happen, but by the end of the night sara and fred were back together, now just imagine how i feel, proper gutted, anyhows how could fred be a really good friend of mine if he knew about how i felt towards sara and she did towrds me, and then go in between it all and muck everything up and get sara back, and anyway i swolled it all like a man an got on wih my life and me and fred were still friends, even though i didnt say nefink about it to him, and then about 2 weeks later sara fred and other friends were over my house and agen we were all a lil drunk, then fred had 2 leave for some reason or another, but eery 1 else stayed, and we were all in my bedroom witch is quite small, and me and sara were on my bed just lying down together talking, and nothing happend at all, i did ask her to kiss me but we didnt in the end so like we didnt do anythin at all, then the next day fred finds out about me wanting to kiss sara, and he has a right go at me and doesnt want 2 be my friend at all and wants nothing to do with me(me and fred had been friends for about 6 years) so i was really upset, and til this day me and fred still arnt friends, and now i really cant see anything going to happen with me and sara at all in the furute now 'coz of all this;

now tell me who was the person in the wrong, fred for getting sara back whilst knowing i love her and that we were probably going to get together, or me, because i asked sara 2 kiss me but we didnt because i knew it was wrong?

Last edited by t-dash; 02-10-2004 at 01:55 PM.

 
Old 02-10-2004, 03:20 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Wales
Posts: 53
JimBob999 HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-dash
I'd say you're at fault. Just because Fred SAID when he broke up with her because he didn't love her or could see a future with her doesn't MEAN thats how he actually FELT... It could have just been the cover story he decided to tell people to mask his true feelings or problems he was having. You should never have gone after your friend's X in the first place, even if you did like her. The saying goes 'Bros before Hoes' You pick your friend over a girl, friends are forever, girls come and go. ESPECIALLY if the girl is a friend's X. And asking her to kiss you, what kind of friend are you? Just forget about her, and work on getting your friend back. If he dumps her again and suddenly she wants you, tell her to screw off she's not worth a lost friendship.

T-Dash.
I know this from experience... never go after a friend's X unless he's got a NEW girlfriend and its been at least a year since they split.

i totally dissagree with what you just said, u dont realise that fred was my best friend, and what he tells me is the truth no doubt about that, thats not an issue, and you also dont realise that sara is also my best friend, and you made out, that oh i just "like" her, thats a major understatement, if you read my post you would of read that i love her and i duno if you have every been in love but damn man, and dont call sara a ho

 
Old 02-10-2004, 03:23 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Wales
Posts: 53
JimBob999 HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob999
i totally dissagree with what you just said, u dont realise that fred was my best friend, and what he tells me is the truth no doubt about that, thats not an issue, and you also dont realise that sara is also my best friend, and you made out, that oh i just "like" her, thats a major understatement, if you read my post you would of read that i love her and i duno if you have every been in love but damn man, and dont call sara a ho
and might i add, she also wanted 2 kiss me, but I said not 2 because it wasnt right

Last edited by JimBob999; 02-10-2004 at 03:23 PM.

 
Old 02-11-2004, 09:05 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 157
t-dash HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

If you disagree why are you even bothering to ask people's opinion if you've allready made up your mind. I highly doubt you LOVE her, thats something you develope over time after being in a relationship, what you have is lust and infatuation. And Fred being your best friend means nothing. I was banging my best friend's X for months and I still haven't told him, I used to tell him everything but when a girl gets involved things change, plus I doubt Fred would have gone all sentimental on you, insted he shrug off his break up trying to sound like it was the right thing to do and he didn't care. . Face it, if your friend really ment what he said when he split with that girl WHY IS HE BACK WITH HER THEN? obviously he lied to you. Don't be so naive,
t dash.

 
Old 02-11-2004, 12:07 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Wales
Posts: 53
JimBob999 HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-dash
If you disagree why are you even bothering to ask people's opinion if you've allready made up your mind. I highly doubt you LOVE her, thats something you develope over time after being in a relationship, what you have is lust and infatuation.
t dash.

you seriously must be dumb, ive known this girl all my life and have ben close friends, and im 16, so..... use your brain adn tell me that aint long enough, to realise one is in love,

and i will except it if i am the 1 in the wrong, not just when some idiot replys without knowing and reading and understandin everything properly

Last edited by JimBob999; 02-11-2004 at 12:07 PM.

 
Old 02-11-2004, 01:35 PM   #7
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ma
Posts: 9,639
eightball61 HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

If things were meant to happen for you and Sara then it would have happened. I think Fred just needed time to himself even though he still had feeling for her and that why they are back together. Don't kick yourself for it, go out and find another girl you may like .

 
Old 02-11-2004, 08:34 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 157
t-dash HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

Ohh well you're 16, I guess that changes EVERYTHING, maybe you ARE in love and its not hormone induced lust and infatuation, not to mention 16 year olds have SO much relationship experience and are experts at love.

...my bad

t dash
Tell yah what, keep us posted, if things play out in your favor and you DO end up with this girl and figure things out with your friend, I'll openly apologize to you on this forum for getting it wrong.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob999
you seriously must be dumb, ive known this girl all my life and have ben close friends, and im 16, so..... use your brain adn tell me that aint long enough, to realise one is in love,

and i will except it if i am the 1 in the wrong, not just when some idiot replys without knowing and reading and understandin everything properly

 
Old 02-12-2004, 02:59 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murray, Utah,USA
Posts: 131
dollluvsjohn HB User
Re: Tell me who's in the wrong here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob999
you seriously must be dumb, ive known this girl all my life and have ben close friends, and im 16, so..... use your brain adn tell me that aint long enough, to realise one is in love,

and i will except it if i am the 1 in the wrong, not just when some idiot replys without knowing and reading and understandin everything properly
I have to agree with t-dash.... i fyou dont really want the opinions and you are just going to argue then you shouldnt post the question. If you are just looking for some one to tell you that you are right then you should say tell me I am right or dont reply. Sorry kid but you were wrong.... he still had feelings for her and she for him or they wouldnt be back together.... you never should have aske dher to kiss you.... and like other posters here I stand by not dating your friends X's it breaks things up that never should be broken up and in the end the girl most likely wont be around forever anyway.... and as for loving her.... if you REALLY loved her you never would have put her in that situation to have to tell you no.... you were being selfish and thats not fair to her.... and as for someone being wrong here.... maybe you should take a look at the REAL problem (that being SARA) she is the one playing you both and she knows it!!
__________________
He is my greatest adventure!

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Is it hard to tell a girl she's pretty? chocolate29 Relationship Health 8 05-24-2009 12:47 AM
any 1 tell me if u can get osteomyelitis prendi Bone Disorders 32 01-23-2008 05:43 PM
Please help! To tell or not to tell? Tormented! moonstruckgrl Relationship Health 15 09-27-2005 04:18 PM
I ran out of meds-tell me what to do now StMishl Pain Management 8 03-22-2005 07:49 AM
Should I tell him? marcen Relationship Health 4 01-19-2005 07:32 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



Seraph (7), rosequartz (6), writeleft (6), lenvegas (4), Kszan (3), linguist1 (2), Diverdan8 (2), ERpiguy (2), solofelix (2), frisbeefreak (2)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1175), MSJayhawk (1004), Apollo123 (903), Titchou (846), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (758), ladybud (753), sammy64 (668), midwest1 (668), BlueSkies14 (610)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!