It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 12:35 PM   #1

Sarwel HB User
Is there a drug like this?

I found a clear liquid in my son's room. He carries around a medicine bottle-like container with a dropper. I have found pot and alcohol in his room recently.I am extremely worried. Is there a drug that is clear and in liquid form?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2004, 01:13 PM   #2

nenofury HB User
Re: Is there a drug like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarwel
I found a clear liquid in my son's room. He carries around a medicine bottle-like container with a dropper. I have found pot and alcohol in his room recently.I am extremely worried. Is there a drug that is clear and in liquid form?
Yes there are many. GHB and LSD being most common. There are plenty of websites offering at home kits that test substances, urine, clothing, etc..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2004, 03:41 PM   #3

goatofthenever HB User

its more likley to be lsd since it has the dropper

Old 02-10-2004, 07:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

alleycat HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarwel
Yes there are several drugs that can come in a clear liquid form for one there is LSD and also Liquid Ecstasy you can learn more about diffrent drugs that come in clear liquid form by going to a search engine and typing in drugs that come in clear liquid form.

Old 02-24-2004, 06:48 PM   #5

gopeder99 HB User

deffinetly lsd.. i was into that a while ago.. i use to carry it around in the same thing you described.. it would ruin his life if u let him continue using it.. sometimes when you go into a trip.. u dont come out.. your brains dead... i lost friends to it

Closed Thread