It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 05:58 PM   #1

jooonstilts HB User
Question I need help confronting this one girl

Ok there's this girl she's a freshman and so I never see her much. THe only real time I can see her is in the lobby between class or before/after school for a few minutes. I'm really interested in her but because I never see her and don't know her it's hard. She usually hangs out with her friends (I assume, I'm never on time for school if I go at all) and I don't know them except one cuz they're freshman and all. SHould I just go up and talk to her in front of them or have someone who knows her good introduce me or what? What can I say to her? Any ideas? Please help thanks.

Old 02-10-2004, 07:30 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: I need help confronting this one girl

Make eye contact, and when you do, smile. If you don't know her name don't be afraid to introduce yourself.

Since you know one of the girls that she hangs out with, maybe the next time you see your friend with her, go talk to your friend, then ask the girl that you like how her weekend was. There's always a way to get to talk to her. You just have to keep using building blocks like that.

EDIT: Also, why not try showing up to school early for a change--see if she's alone, or with her friends? Either way, take every chance to talk to her.

Last edited by Will M.; 02-10-2004 at 07:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2004, 02:14 AM   #3

ace_chick01 HB User

How do u know what she's really like if you never really speak to her? Make sure you know her, because otherwise you might discover she's totally different.

Old 02-11-2004, 10:58 AM   #4
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_chick01
How do u know what she's really like if you never really speak to her? Make sure you know her, because otherwise you might discover she's totally different.

Yeah, but he can find out who she is by talking to her.

Old 02-11-2004, 02:05 PM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonstilts
SHould I just go up and talk to her in front of them or have someone who knows her good introduce me or what? What can I say to her? Any ideas? Please help thanks.

Ok man -hope this helps-

The path I have always chosen I called "the back door". I would find a friend you talk to that know her even if they just say HI. The reasoning for that is your friend will be the friend that opens the door for her to notice you even if you dont talk the first time you meet up in the hallway. But from that point everytime you see her she smile or say hi to you. Then eventually you'll gain enough confidence to ask her out or even share a laugh...Goodluck bro

Old 02-11-2004, 08:15 PM   #6

jooonstilts HB User

thats the best thing i've heard so far eightball

Closed Thread