It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2004, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

jillybelly HB User
Unhappy Big uh oh (relationship problem)

Ok, I guess I'll start from the beginning...

But where is the beginning?? Is it back when i was little and I used to eat treasure ice cream?? Is it when I kissed one guy on a dare? Is it when I had a super huge crush on a guy? Is it when I first went out with my current boyfriend?? arghh!!!!!

Ok, here are some facts:

--I've been dating my current boyfriend fro 13 months.
--Today is friday the 13th
--My basketball # is 13 (lol, am I getting carried away?)
--My boyfriend is the super-jealous type
--My boyfriend once set me up with a guy named Rendell a few years back
--Rendell is HOT (lol)
--I love my boyfriend
--I hate committment
--I used to have a huge crush on Rendell...

Ok, a couple of years ago, I went out with this guy Rendell. I was actually the first girl he kissed (lol, that's weird actually). Anyways, the funny thing is that the guy I'm going out with now (Donald) is the one who fixed me up with Rendell. We went out but didn't keep going out. A little while later I got a huge crush on Rendell but never got the courage to do anything about it.

About two years after that I started going out with Donald. We've been going out ever since.

I haven't really been around Rendell since I've been dating Donald, but I've known Rendell since we were babies (our parents were friends so we started hanging out before we could talk).

Anyways, a few weeks ago, Rendell went to a party that Donald and I had. He sat next to me on a couch and we were talking casually. We have a good bit in common, even extremely weird things (like we both deal cards left-handed even though we're righties). Anways, we were sitting next to each other all night because oddly we never had the inclination to move. I didn't think anything about it, just that he was cute (he's a hottie after all). My boyfriend was off with his friends as usual....

Well, people started to clear out and it ended up that it was only me, Donald and Rendell left. We were there talking for about an hour. When Rendell left (after his mom called for him to come home), Donald looked at me and was really mad. He asked me why didn't I just go ****** Rendell. Apparently I'd been checking him out (opps! my bad, hehe). Anyways, I convinced him I was innocent, after all I do love Donald and he's my man

A few nights later I started having these dreams... I was cheating on Donald.... Never with the same person. In school I started noticing Rendell in the hallways, which I'd never done previously... thought nothing of it. I still talked to Rendell, his basketball team plays against mine for practice and we always chat when we're on the bench (he thinks I'm a good player! lol)

Yesterday, I was talkign to Rendell in the gym (I can't play basketball now because of a lung infection). He was talking about how he hadn't done so well on his midterm exams and was going to lose his ski-doo (this is the equilivent of a car to us teens here, and his ski-doo would be the equilivent of a ferari or porsche).

Last night...

Dreampt of having an affair with Rendell. Well, I was out with Donald, and when Donald went off to smoke some drugs (I don't do it) I left with Rendell for a ride on his ski-doo and we kissed and blah blah blah...

Woke up ecstatic

Today, since I couldn't play basketball, and the boy's coach wasn't there, my coach asked me to coach the boys' team (yipee!) I talked with Rendell again and he said he might get his ski-doo if he brought his marks up.

Tonight, Rendell just called me earlier while Donald was here Donald answered the phone (I thought it was Rendell's dad calling for my dad). Donald looked ******. He said it was Rendell asking for me...

Rendell asked me to tutor him in his math, physics, and english!!! hehe, I'm horrible. I said sure, but asked Donald when should I do it. He said he didn't care. So I told Rendell we'd talk in school on Monday.

Donald was jealous, but he got over it. I feel horrible...

I dunno what to do. My relationship with Donald is just too varibale. One minute we're really close the next I'm threatening to leave him...

please, if you managed to read all of that, you can please give me some advice.... please??

jilly

I can't wait to tutor Rendell... is this horrible?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2004, 04:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Re: Big uh oh (relationship problem)

First of all - I think you need to settle down a bit. Your post sounds really manic. (No offence)

To get straight to the point. You've got a crush on rendell.

Dreams, fantasising, getin excited about tutor'in him, all point to the same thing, not that thats terribly bad.

This is just a stab in the dark, but it sounds like you aren't really being.......fulfilled by being with your current B/F. Whether your bored, or you were never that interested, I dont know, I could be wrong all together, but I think your lookin for someone else, and Rendell is at-hand.

My train of thought - If you want to be with someone, you ONLY want to be with them, no one else even comes into the picture. If you dont feel that way about them, you probably dont *really* like them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I think its really up to you. If you think you would be happier with Rendell, then do so. If not, then dont screw up what you've already got.

Just keep in mind. How would you feel if your B/F was secretly dreaming of someone else and lead you on for a while?

Old 02-14-2004, 10:10 AM   #3
(female)

jillybelly HB User

good point. thanks.

there's a lot mroe issues at hand that i didn't talk about... don't really want to talk about, but they would explain why i don't want to be with my boyfriend anymore. I'm just confused. He just brought me a valentine's present... a teddy bear. He knows i love them and this one is gorgeous...

Anyways, i want to break it off with donald, but i can't seem to let him go. i think that's the point i tried to get across in the first point, but COULDN"T say....

honestly, i'm scared of what my boyfrined would do... i can't say any more....

Old 02-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

I think I get the point.

There are ways to prevent it happen'in though. As you said, you dont wanna talk about it, so I'll leave it there.

But, if you ever do, there are alot of ppl here that have been through the same thing, and are willing to give you help if you need it.

Old 02-14-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
(female)

jillybelly HB User

ok thanks,

i posted more details on it in the topic i called "abuse"

Closed Thread