It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 08:55 PM   #1

streetball0113 HB User
Im confused about this girl...

There is this girl I have liked for about 18months now. I've liked her on and off. I talk to her a lot and lately i've been sayin, "Thats it, I give up, I don't like her anymore." But, I had 2 dreams two nights ago and it made me think that maybe I like her. So, now I am really confused about her, I can say that I don't like her but when I talk to her there is something about her that makes me like her. It is like even if I say I dont like her, there is still some love for her. You can't understand what I go through everyday when I talk to her. I know she doesn't like me she has already made that clear. What can I do to make her feel attracted to me or make our friendship grow. As you can see, I really like her.

EDIT: I was reading away messages for my AIM and came across this: Why is it that everytime i talk to you i want you more, but everytime you talk to me its the same ol\' same ol\' . Thats kinda how it is.

Last edited by streetball0113; 02-15-2004 at 09:38 PM.

Old 02-16-2004, 02:36 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Im confused about this girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetball0113
There is this girl I have liked for about 18months now. I've liked her on and off. I talk to her a lot and lately i've been sayin, "Thats it, I give up, I don't like her anymore." But, I had 2 dreams two nights ago and it made me think that maybe I like her. So, now I am really confused about her, I can say that I don't like her but when I talk to her there is something about her that makes me like her. It is like even if I say I dont like her, there is still some love for her. You can't understand what I go through everyday when I talk to her. I know she doesn't like me she has already made that clear. What can I do to make her feel attracted to me or make our friendship grow. As you can see, I really like her.

EDIT: I was reading away messages for my AIM and came across this: Why is it that everytime i talk to you i want you more, but everytime you talk to me its the same ol\' same ol\' . Thats kinda how it is.

She may have made it clear before that she doesn't want a relationship but anything change at any time. somtime it can be hard to change a person feelings and she may just love you as a good warm hearted friend and you may have to except that.

It seems you are doing nothing wrong and my only suggestion is keep doing what you are doing. Keep getting to know her, keep a good ear when she needs to talk, be there when need, and treat her like queen. With those you may be able to change her mind but that is her decision and he heart will make that move, but if it doesn't happen just look on the bright side; it sounds like you have a good friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread