It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 09:05 PM   #1

babydoll2_0_0_3 HB User
Please Help Need Input On Relationship

I have little problem and i need all the input i can receive. Here's the problem i have an older sister she's 28, she's married to this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE man. He's 10 years older than her. They have 2 kids 2gether and 1 more by a different father. On Valentines day he gave her Hydroxicut(dieting pills), i was digusted and sickened when i was told this. I know he doesn't love her. He's cold, heartless and plain out HORRIBLE. he has neve brought his kids NOTHING. When it was christmas the kids didn't receieve NOTHING from him. My sister worked overtime just to make sure that her kids would have christmas presents.IT was his daughters birthday a fews days agos and she turned 4 and he didn't even buy her anything for her birthday.My brother and I went to toy'r'Us and spend $200 on her. Its so sad for me to see my neices and nephew grow up in this condition. Right now my little nephew it starting to think hes FAT, because his stupid *** father is constantly telling him he's fat and need to lose wieght. My nephew is only 7 and he's not close to being FAT.I want my sister to release her relationships needs to end. She deserves better. He's a terrible man, im sure he doesn't love her, but she fails to realize this. Tell me what to do. should i write her a letter. I Dont want to say anything what might hurt her. I sorry i cant give u more info on this situation, because if i were it would like writing a book.

need input

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Please Help Need Input On Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll2_0_0_3

I Dont want to say anything what might hurt her.

need input

I would suggest talking with her and let her hear what you have to say. Even if she doesn't agree with you at least it will ease your pain up a little cause you will feel that you tried to help her.

Now I am a guy myself and I can't understand why he is so negative. If she didn't have children I would say she should leave but with kids involved thing are a little harder. If she left with the kids her lifestyle may seem it change for the better but at first things will be tuff. The reasoning is she won't have that extra money and she may have to get a second job just to keep thing happening for her kids. If she got another job that would limit her time seeing them and she would need someone to take care of them.

The are alot of +'s and -'s to here but she needs to stand up to him and give him a final warning and if she is to blind to see this happening then you do need to say somthing to help her out. If he doesn't change then that means he doesn't care for them and just should leave instead of milking things out....

Closed Thread