It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 06:36 PM   #1

so_confuzzled HB User
im really confused about this guy

Hey im kinda stuck in a rut here. Ok to start, i am in college and haven't had much luck with guys. I haven't had a bf since junior year, adn well ive dated a lot, but I guess im pretty paranoid or something. I really am in a weird situation with this guy. At first i heard all the girls talking about him and didnt' know who or what he looked like or was. We were in the cafe eating and he saw me just kept looking at me and finally introduced himself. He was taking one of the classes i had previously taken and we found out i told him id help him and we had planned on meetin gup. that never happend because for some reason everytime id see himn id shy away. We started talking after a while, getting to know each other a little more. Slowly it gradually got better but I was still so extremely nervous about talking to him. Id gtet all fast talking and wouldn't make sense. Well i wake him up every tuesday and thursday morning to go to class and thats how it started.

I had to call him to ask if i needed to wake him up, he said sure and we started to talk. That night we were at the silverdollar this bar thing and i was invited to go over to my friends house with him and a few other people. I gladly accepted and ill call him*bob* and bob and i were totally flirting and we ended up cuddling when we went to sleep, he actually kissed me OMGOSH!!! well i was half asleep and i rolled over he was awake, looked at me and was like you shouldn't do that you wouldn't feel comfortable. i was facing him... I got really confused and got up and slept elsewhere. Well we contingued to talk after that and we hung out more and i addmitted to him that I liked him. he said he liked me also but wanted to take things slow, fine with me. So we hung out and went for coffe, Hes kissed me a second time.. but lately Hes been acting weird.. I dunno when its just us two were fine flirty fun and we talk like its amazing, when his roomates in theres its almost like it but differen't he acts kinda spacey.. But when hes around otheer people he totally ignores me and won't talk to me.. Im so confused@!!!!! I wrote him a letter about the type of person I am and how i was confused. I ddnt' mention anything about a relationship or anything.. Just that i was confused on why he acted that way. I guess what im trying to ask is was it wrong for me to ask that.. or what could it mean with him acting like that.. I havne't liked a guy as much as i like him in such a long time. and i really didn't want to mess thigns up.. it was three days ago and I still haven't talked to him.. could someone plz help... im am really confsued.. should I keep talking to him? i gotta wake him up in the morning... Or should. I what... plz help!!!-chrystal

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2004, 07:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: im really confused about this guy

A guy who ignores you in the company of others is not a guy who cares for you very much. Don't you think you should have a bf who wants to be with YOU and still enjoys talking to you when he is with others?

My recommendation is to forget about him. You can find somebody better. And, no, don't even think about sleeping with him to get him to like you better. Countless women have tried it, few have ever succeeded.

Old 02-16-2004, 09:02 PM   #3

so_confuzzled HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
A guy who ignores you in the company of others is not a guy who cares for you very much. Don't you think you should have a bf who wants to be with YOU and still enjoys talking to you when he is with others?

My recommendation is to forget about him. You can find somebody better. And, no, don't even think about sleeping with him to get him to like you better. Countless women have tried it, few have ever succeeded.
AUmmm ok wasn't even thinking about sleeping with him for one im still a virgin, two im nothing like that, i see beyond that, three Im just confused its so frustrating, i would NEVER ever do that to myself to try and make somoene like me, he'd only like me for the sex!! GRRRR

Old 02-18-2004, 03:35 PM   #4

so_confuzzled HB User

that wasn't supposed to be a mean response from me. I dunno i guess im frustrated. Y hasnt' any one really answered is it because my post isn't intersting enough.. I just wanted your advice and im not getting it

Old 02-25-2004, 04:43 AM   #5

stbak HB User

perhaps it only seems like hes ignoring u because his attension is devided among others apart from completely focused on u... im sure hes trying to find a happy medium between ignoring u and ignoring his friends, try to get in on the conversations hes having with his friends...

Old 02-25-2004, 08:37 PM   #6

so_confuzzled HB User

Hey well to let you know whats going on.. We started to talk and hang out more, He told me that he still had feelings for me.. Out of the blue we were watching a movie together, nothign was happening and boom hes like" i need to put something out onto the table" i was like" ok" and he;s like" are you loooking for a relationship?" IM lie i dnot know what im looking for ive told you i want to get to know the person before i commit myself" everythingf was giong fine u ntil then i dont know what was going on.. I got so nervous around him talking and what not. and hes like" well i dotn think its gonna work your gonna be a great"buddy" ERGGG out of no wher eand hes like chrystal tellme to go to hell you know call me an azz **** or something and i was like no its fine!" I sat next to him his hand was still on y leg and i cried i had to elave.. i was hurt i hvaen't liked a guy this much in a while.. Ive gotten over it but everytime he sees me hes like" hey buddy!" its that damn word i don't get why he keeps emphasizing that word.. its it he feels uncomfortable? GEEz guys are confusing. Lol im kinda just going on with life living like i have been hes just outta the picture.. even though I still like him

Old 02-26-2004, 10:33 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_cunfuzzled
Hey well to let you know whats going on.. We started to talk and hang out more, He told me that he still had feelings for me.. Out of the blue we were watching a movie together, nothign was happening and boom hes like" i need to put something out onto the table" i was like" ok" and he;s like" are you loooking for a relationship?" IM lie i dnot know what im looking for ive told you i want to get to know the person before i commit myself" everythingf was giong fine u ntil then i dont know what was going on.. I got so nervous around him talking and what not. and hes like" well i dotn think its gonna work your gonna be a great"buddy" ERGGG out of no wher eand hes like chrystal tellme to go to hell you know call me an azz **** or something and i was like no its fine!" I sat next to him his hand was still on y leg and i cried i had to elave.. i was hurt i hvaen't liked a guy this much in a while.. Ive gotten over it but everytime he sees me hes like" hey buddy!" its that damn word i don't get why he keeps emphasizing that word.. its it he feels uncomfortable? GEEz guys are confusing. Lol im kinda just going on with life living like i have been hes just outta the picture.. even though I still like him

You may like him for a relationship but it seems he considers you as a better friend than a GF. You should be thrilled he is calling you "Buddy" because he excepts you as a best friend. I understand you want more but he might not want to sacrafice a great relationship you both have to be BF & GF. I hope you understand.

Old 02-26-2004, 06:41 PM   #8

Passion4BskBall HB User

ull find the right one sooner or later

Last edited by Passion4BskBall; 02-26-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Old 02-27-2004, 08:43 AM   #9
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion4BskBall
ull find the right one sooner or later

And you'll be happy with him..

Old 02-28-2004, 07:35 PM   #10

grrr HB User

Hehe thanx guys. IM not necessairly looking for a relationship just knew that I really liked him, and I hadn't liked someone that much in a while. I am happy that we are at least friends, wehn i wrote him i was like ill be happy just as friends just as long as we hang out and what not, he is a great guy and it was respectful, I guess just kinda a shock or something who knows really. I know that ill find someone and im not looking, but i just feel I should gve up, im at the point lately where I just don't wanna be attracted to anyone because im a ffraid of rejection, and i know lots of people get rejected. I guess well i know its frustrating cuz i see relationsihps all around me and it makes me jealous sometimes. But i understand when the time is right ill find the right guy. And hey its good I date the guy first before I commit right? Or wuld that just mean im a player? i only date the guy im dating no one else. before im his gf or it goes any further, and im noticing lots of guys if they do that they just want some bootae hehehe and nothing more maybe its the college i go to? Blahhh lol sorry im actually in a really good mood at the moment, something amazing happend to me last night! Thanx for the replys guys i totally appreciate it!

Closed Thread