It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 05:41 AM   #1
(female)

jillybelly HB User
Unhappy depressed. he won't leave me alone... :(

i broke up with him on... Saturday? Sunday? I can't remember anymore...

He won't leave me alone... he's always begging me to go back to him. He says that he's hurting so much. We're in the same school. I can't get away... I missed my first class this morning because he wouldn't leave me alone... I'm afraid I will go back if he doesn't leave... I'm afraid I'll lose my willpower...

please. I just wish this would all go away. I thought that if I broke up with him it would all go away. It didn't. It's worse now...

I just want to be alone...

Old 02-17-2004, 06:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User
Re: depressed. he won't leave me alone... :(

jillybelly,

I know how hard it is! But you have to stay strong, or you will feel worse that you didn't in the end. I'll just give you a quick example- a while ago when Justin and I were dating, we were really, really close but let's just say the relationship didn't have a very solid foundation. I knew this- so I tried to break up with him. He would cry and beg and make me feel so horrible and I would never end up going through with it. This happened 4 or 5 times. Eventually though, Justin broke up with ME, and in one of the worst times imaginable for me, and man, it just really sucked- I'm still not over it about 3 months later! I felt stupid that I hadn't stuck with my game and went through with it. Take it from me- if you don't go through with it, you might turn out very sorry in the end. You know this relationship is crap. Why put yourself through it again? Stay strong girlfriend and tell him to just leave you alone!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2004, 10:17 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Stay strong and away from him. This is better for both- I think this will help him because it will make him realize the great person he lost due to being a crappy boyfriend. Hopefully in his future relationships he would be a change man because you set him strait with break up. This is great for you cause you dont deserve a boyfriend like and this will make you stronger as an indvidual.

Old 02-17-2004, 11:21 AM   #4
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Talk to your school guidance counselor. Explain the basics of the situation. Perhaps they can rearrange your schedule or come up with other ideas. Adults can help if you just give them the opportunity. You don't have to struggle through this alone. Trust them.

What about your parents? Do they have any clue on what was really going on between you two?

Closed Thread