It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 03:18 PM   #1

darkdragon87 HB User
frenching

hi i coudlnt get a new s/n for this computer because my bro uses the same webpage.. well, ok i have a problem .. i havent frenched a girl before and i tell everyone i have.. like most of us and my gf knows i am and she has plenty before.. but i havent and i know were both sexually active, her more than me of course. but today i was going around the school to go to class becuase the halls are normally packed. she was with her 2 friends and we chatted and her friends started to walk so i was going to go and give her e kiss muah.. i did and she went to french me.. ya know the mouth open . nonthe less i just kiss her id say upper lip and her bottom lip touched my chin.. i dont know if she forgot ive never done it before. or wanted to. but i cant pull it up to ive been raised to be a good kid and not do bad things.. that screwed me over because i can do stupid things and cant kiss.. is this just me or.. i dont know what to say, i cant find a question to ask but if this has happened to anyone when was their first. i feel a bit old for a french kiss and left out. i guess i just dont want to learn to kiss or i just find it nasty growing up being little told it was bad and never do it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2004, 05:38 PM   #2

so_confuzzled HB User
Re: frenching

Hey hun are you worried about diseases or anything? The only thing you could really get is a cold or oral herpies.. And for one FRench kissing is NOT a bad thing at all! You may have been raised stating that it was but its just not. Its a natural part of kissing something that two people do. R you worried that if you french kissed you will be looked down upon? Because you won't. So many the main majority of people in this worl that have kissed have frenched. R u afraid that you won't do it right if you french kiss? Humans are meant to kiss its something that comes naturally. And if you don't think youll do well just keep practicing at it She really won't care especially if she knows that you have never ever done it before. Theres relaly no wrong way to do it unless you don't use your tounge. LIke i said it just should happen. If you don't like it after you do it then just explain it. but don't go thinking its a bad thing. Youll know when ur ready but your gf just might surprise you and do it to you one day. And BOOM!!! something will happen.. Your gonna love it... hopefully lol. Your post made me smile it was really interesting. i wouldn't worry about it. your not a bad person for doing it. If you do its with your gf she 'll understand and if your confused on how to do it.. Don't be afraid to ask your gf will be more then willing to help. hehe Good luck and no worries!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2004, 09:09 PM   #3

always HB User

ditto...
it's natural...
i remember my bf and i were at his uncles in ny and he was like... "how about a good night kiss"... i, too, had never frenched... and yeah, he did the same thing your girlfriend did... maybe the next time your with her, "practice"... i don't know how to explain it... you just sort of... open your mouth and go from there... but, trust me, after a few times, you'll get the hang of it... and there is nothing wrong with it...
take care
~always

Old 02-20-2004, 02:56 AM   #4
(female)

Tree Hugger HB User

Ah yes,
all of my closest friends have their stories that I know of how that first kiss goes about. And they are imbarrasing! Its not just you, it takes a few practice shots!
many moons ago... i mean 13 or so... I had a "boyfriend" in elementary school and it was the new "in" thing and he was from a big city where "every one did it" and so we made a "date" to go to his house and "french kiss"
lol its so funny to think back now, we werent alone! People caught wind this was goin down and 4 other girls and 5 other guys showed up to WATCH!! can you believe that??
so I was SOOO nervous and finally came the time and he was coming in for the kill and I faked a coughing fit... WELL... i caughed SO hard and so long that when I opend my eyes and saw him coming for a second shot I actually fainted from the caughing!
I did however feel a slurp of sorts on my way from eyes open to the curtain closing~!
VERY imbarassing! And then he "cheated" on me with a girl who could french kiss! BUT not to worry I was only about 11 and the whole boyfriend girl friend thing was still in the works for us all at that age!
So then 5 whole years later I had my first serious boyfriend and one night as he was dropping me off he went for it and well...
i bit him. Its true a complete BITE. And no, he did not break up with me! We laughed about it but i was very imbarased! The next time he got my chin BUT then the next time it worked and ever since then its been smooth sailing!
So fear not you WILL catch on and when you do its such a grrreat thing!!!
just thought i would share my imbarrasing stories to make you see you are NOT alone!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 02:50 PM   #5

darkdragon87 HB User

hahaha thanks girls/guys i mean you all say it like go ahead you'd love it.. you know... how can i say this.. hmm ok.. i know its the first time being pulled over its the total collapse of your stomach and get really horrible, or failing a few classes and know when you get home you have to get a paper signed.. thats how it is everytime.. well, i found out i was her first kisser in school and when she went to do that she totally didnt mean to it was going to be an "open kiss" which.. leads to frenching, but all you ladies/girls reading this... she told me its ok we dont have to french, but i really want to learn but, i dont know tell me when she means its ok we dont have to i have the feeling she wants me to, how many girls think she wants to? im not a girl or an expert, hell, beginner in frenching, what do you think thanks

Old 02-20-2004, 04:55 PM   #6

so_confuzzled HB User
Thumbs up Re: frenching

<teehee> Sorry your posts make me smile. I think that her curiosity is getting to her. She is a growing girl in a relationship. Just like you are, and you can't help but wonder what sorts of kissing feels like. It sounds to me like she wants to french kiss you. But shes debating it to try and make you feel more comfortable because she might not know how fast you would like to move. Or you have told her of your fears and she is respecting that until your ready. Thats a great girlfriend to have. One thing that can cause a huge problem on this is if you stress and worry about it so much. Stress can lead to a load of fears and you won't find yourself making absolutly any progress what so ever. She IS your girlfriend and you guys WILL learn together. My advice is don't try and rush this whole french kissing thing. Ya it is a wonderful thing, but maybe its not time for you to do it. Especially if you plan on doing it. It'll just kinda come when the time is right. Also if you feel you are in absolute need of trying it then work with her, It'll be a very funny situation, but you should be able to laugh about it. Don't worry hun It'll come in no time, just don't sit here and stress over the small things, because in life there will be a ton more things that you will need to stress about that is more important. And french kissing is NOT one of them. Just breath and take a step back good luck-chrystal

Last edited by so_cunfuzzled; 02-20-2004 at 04:57 PM.

Old 02-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #7

darkdragon87 HB User

We know everything on fears, good things, bad things, we got it situated now this will be fun thanks so much guys and ladies! if i saw you now, i'd give you a cookie Thanks have a great life!

Closed Thread