It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 08:46 PM   #1

alwaysgod2 HB User
Am i stupid now?

OK i'll explain everything that happened. Well me my friend and sis were all it this guy friends house. And my friend and her boyfriend went "off" then my sister and my guy friend went "off" so i was stuck there with his 2 friends. Well one of them left and it was just me and this one boy that id been flirting with all night there. He knew i was a "good girl" if ya wanna say but he asked how i felt about making out with a guy i just met. And im really shy and i said i dont know. So he came over and was trying to kiss me and well i started laughing and he asked if i was uncomfortable and i was like ya. But i wasnt. The reason i was laughing is because ive never made out before. heck i havent even had my first kiss!( ya i know now i am a loser) and i knew he could tell ya know? I had no idea how to and i didnt wanna looklike a loser. Well then hes like thats ok blah blah blah and he asked if id ever hook up with this boy chris that was there and i was like i dont even hardly know yall. And he was like so its fun and i was like ya but still...
Anyways thats what happened and now i feel like a complete loser. One because of what i said and two because i had the chance to have my first kiss and i didnt know how...But anywho...do i still have a chance with this guy even though i screwed up completly??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2004, 12:06 AM   #2

TurningJapanese HB User
Re: Am i stupid now?

Yes you are, if you care that much about what others think of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2004, 04:58 AM   #3
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

I think your first kiss should be with someone you at least have some feeling for. For lots of people it is a very memorable event in their lives. It shouldn't be forced on you by some jerk at a party. He just wanted to make out with somebody and you just happened to be there. I think this situation could have gotten out of control very quickly. Shame on your friends for abandoning you with two strangers.

Old 02-21-2004, 07:16 AM   #4

alwaysgod2 HB User

Thanks...yea i posted that last night after it happened and like it gave me a night to think about it and i dont feel as stupid anymore because like i did what was right and this guy prolly would have tooken it farther and hes way big( like strong wize) and something bad could have happened. So like i would have been screwed because i dont want to have sex right now in my life. i dont know. But thanks for yalls post.

Old 02-21-2004, 04:11 PM   #5
Veteran

Will M. HB User

If I was near a nice looking girl, who I didn't know, and she wanted to kiss me, I wouldn't do it. I'd look at it as ruining the experience of a first kiss. But that's just me. I don't think your stupid. A lot of girls I know will easily take a kiss with someone they don't know and they end up being betrayed or dumped, or just turning out to be complete failures throughout their youth, so I think it's good that you didn't.

Old 02-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #6

LinkinParkTennisGumbi23 HB User

Hey there!

I just want to start by saying that I'm senior in high school, and I've never kissed anyone before, so don't worry about it!

I was in the exact same situation as you were several times. The only difference is that I was always with this guy named Dan who liked me, and we were friends for a long time. This happened in my summers going into my junior & senior year, and even though I liked him (not too really in that way though), I knew if we were to make out, he would only be interested in me for a little while because thatís the type of guy he was. Another reason why I didnít do it was because I had met someone SO much better than him even though we werenít going out , and I wanted my first kiss to be with someone special.

Anyway, I said no, and Dan was really nice about it. The good thing about your situation is that you donít know this guy, so it shouldnít really matter. Donít worry about it at allÖ besides, would you like having your first kiss with just some random guy who doesnít even youíre your name? As for ruining your chances with him, if all he wants is to make out, and he doesn't even really care about YOU, then he really isn't worth it. Just remember that no one can make you feel stupid except yourself.

Take care,

Jess

Old 02-22-2004, 06:28 PM   #7

alwaysgod2 HB User

Wow i never thought about it that way. The whole " no one can make you feel stupid except yourself." thats really nifty! Thanks

Closed Thread