It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 06:47 AM   #1
(female)

jillybelly HB User
Question what's up with this guy?

Ok, so I there is this guy. I'd like to be friends with him. I'm tutoring him, and I borrowed his physics book to get refreshed in it (I took it last year)...

Anways, I was giving his book back to him this morning, I smiled at him, but he turned red and bolted. I felt sick...

Does this mean he hates me??

Old 02-23-2004, 07:46 AM   #2
Veteran

supertrooper HB User
Re: what's up with this guy?

The most likely thing is he's scared of your ex. Your ex might have made it known that he would beat the crap out of anybody that made a move on you. Until that situation is taken care of you might not get any further with him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2004, 12:54 PM   #3
(female)

jillybelly HB User

wow u know, you're probably right now that i think about it. I hate that ex of mine. You know I jsut found out that he was cheating on me the entire time we'd been going out (more than a year) with two of my "friends" who were also really big sluts and god knows what STD's they might have....

They went around bragging today about how they'd been having sex with him the whole time we'd been going out. As if I wasn't hurt already. Everyone says I'm way prettier and nicer, but I keep thinking... Am I that horrible that he has to go ***** wh*res??

Also, I was talking to the cops about him. They feel that I should charge him with abuse or harrassment. They also mentioned something about a peace bond?? I'm supposed to meet with a cop tomorrow...

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up... I feel like I'll never get friends again, even though everyone has been supportive of me. Even one of the girls that I'm not close to dreamt she saved my life last night when my ex was trying to kill me. I wish this would all end...

Old 02-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #4

Shino HB User

I think you should reconsider your "frinds" and "not friends". This girl you aren't close to seems like she could turn out to be someone you can trust, and those other two... Quite honestly I don't think it will make much of a difference if you associate with them or not. Don't give up on things yet, you are just now getting out of them, things will surely start looking up now!

Closed Thread