It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 08:38 AM   #1

skibabe HB User
so sad

me and my bf have been together 4 years and now all of a sudden he doesnt want me anymore ....well in his words..."i dunno what i want". i mean he has never hit me or anything but still i feel like sh!+. i dunno what to do bc i love him so much and dont want to lose him. we have broken up once b4 but of course got back together.the whole time we were "apart" i couldnt eat or sleep, people would force me to eat and then i would just throw up.the thought of not having him just made me sick. right now i just feel like my life is pointless. i know i cant live without him. i cant stop crying. its so hard for me.i just dont know what to do anymore. P.S. im 19.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2004, 12:30 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: so sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibabe
me and my bf have been together 4 years and now all of a sudden he doesnt want me anymore ....well in his words..."i dunno what i want". i mean he has never hit me or anything but still i feel like sh!+. i dunno what to do bc i love him so much and dont want to lose him. we have broken up once b4 but of course got back together.the whole time we were "apart" i couldnt eat or sleep, people would force me to eat and then i would just throw up.the thought of not having him just made me sick. right now i just feel like my life is pointless. i know i cant live without him. i cant stop crying. its so hard for me.i just dont know what to do anymore. P.S. im 19.

Break-ups can be difficult. There can be many reasons why he broke up with you, do you know why?

If he need a break just to clear thing up just give him the time. You guys may get back together but you never know... At this time consult with you Dr. or a loved one on what you should do. I would hate for you to go through the same thing as last time. You need to eat..& please take care of yourself.

Consult with a Dr. and maybe undergo counseling. It will help out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2004, 01:37 PM   #3
(male)

the yuk event HB User
Re: so sad

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Life can be pretty cruel sometimes. I can kind of imagine how you feel. I've been going out with my girlfriend for a little over two years now and I would be devistated if I didn't have her suddenly. So I can imagine you're feeling pretty terrible. It's hard to keep your life straight when a break up happens. but like the person that was before me said: he may need his space and time. That might be all that it is. But if not, definatly consult a counselor or doctor, try to find some kind of hobby that you enjoy and/or are good at. That will give you something to do since now im sure you don't have as much to do as you did when you were together. But that might help. Maybe you could learn an instrument, make art, maybe listen to your favorite music. I know music can help a lot when people are down. Also writing your feelings out can be a major help also. Maybe you could try writing some songs, poetry, or stories about your expiriances just with different charictors or something. Those are some ideas. Try not to think about how your life is going to be from now on. Just try to live your life day-by-day, without worrying about what the future will hold. Hope I could help a little.

-the yuk event

Closed Thread