It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 05:51 PM   #1
Inactive

eni_al HB User
Post problems with my ex-boyfriend

Two months ago I broke of with my boyfriend because my parents found out he was forcing me into sex and beating me. He and I are both the same age 16 but he is a lot bigger than me. He still bothers me all the time at school. He follows me everywhere I go, threatens me, tell his friends I'm a lair in front of me, and much more. I finally went to the teachers and told them. Now he can't go anywhere without a teacher there. All this stuff at school happened over a period of two months. I still don't feel safe. I've missed the last three days of school because of it. I've got so much more going on in my life that I don't know what to do.

Old 02-25-2004, 07:01 PM   #2

supastar33 HB User
Re: problems with my ex-boyfriend

Hey...it's good you got outta the relationship. but if he won't leave you alone and it's still continuing even with the teachers there...then maybe you need to take it to the next level. involve the police...he'll really start to get the picture then because what he's doing and what he did is very wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2004, 09:38 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supastar33
Hey...it's good you got outta the relationship. but if he won't leave you alone and it's still continuing even with the teachers there...then maybe you need to take it to the next level. involve the police...he'll really start to get the picture then because what he's doing and what he did is very wrong.

Just to add on you can go to the local court for a restraining order...

Old 02-26-2004, 03:33 PM   #4

always HB User

police action or restraining order may be in line if he doesn't stop...
i'm sorry you had to go through that, but you've gotten out of the relationship, which is a big start in getting out of this situation...
take care of yourself and stay safe...

Old 02-27-2004, 08:05 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

I am Praying

Old 02-27-2004, 02:48 PM   #6
(female)

jillybelly HB User
Lightbulb Re: problems with my ex-boyfriend

Hi,
I'm Jill, and I'm going through the same thing. My boyfriend was very controlling and used to hit me too. He also goes to my school and he was chasing me around and wouldn't leave me alone. He even chased me on ski-doo last weekend and scared me almost to death... I've hardly gone to school at all this week, but when I did go yesterday morning, I overheard him lying about everything that had happened, saying that I was the bad one... I left after being in school for 20 minutes...

You know what is the best thing to do? GO TO THE COPS. I just met with them an hour ago and gave them my statement. Now, my ex can't come with 100m of my home, and if he even says "Boo" to me in school I am to call the cops. They're probably even going to charge him with assult, stalking and verbal abuse. I think you should definitly contact the police, even if they just scare him away from you. There's obviously a problem if you're too scared to go to school. That's how my dad knew he had to go to the cops. And make sure you tell your friends all about it because it's good to have a good support system of friends. Never go anywhere alonge either if you're afraid of him.

And about his friends. The simple fact that they're his friends means they're idiots. If they were smart like you, they'd leave him too. I suggest you try to ignore it (although I know how hard that is because it sent me home crying).

Make sure you have somebody to talk to at all times, and remember YOU'RE STRONG. You were strong enough to leave him and you're strong enough to get through this too. You see he's still abusing you even though you're broken up. He's got you hurting too much to go to school. He needs to pay for this. I wish I could go kick his A**!!

I hope you feel better,

Love Jill

Last edited by jillybelly; 02-27-2004 at 02:49 PM. Reason: stupid me and my stupid mistakes!!

Closed Thread