It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 09:14 PM   #1

Unlucky4e HB User
Unhappy I Cant Stop Crying...i Duno What To Do???

My boyfriend of 2yrs just recently broke up with me the Monday after Valentines day...I mean we have broke up twice before and this time it just feels like its the last time...we have been together for 2yrs and I duno what to do, I had so many plans with him next year with college and everything like that I planned on moving where ever he was and going to whatever college he was going to and thats all i thought about and now I dont know what Im gonna do with my life...he gets mad at me when i try and talk to him and tell him just to give us another chance he keeps saying I don't want a relationship and like we were together valentines day and before I went to go visit him down at his college he was like I love you so much and can't wait for you to come down...and I duno everything is messed up now...I hate my school cuz all these girls just wait for me to have problems and make it seem like its something funny...I duno what to do...all I do is wanna be with him and my room reminds me of him and everything...i cant have that head on my shoulders where everyone is like there is gonna be guys in your life...but he was my first everything first partner first love and i dont know what to do...im so confused...can someone help me or talk to me atleast i just need someone cuz i feel like i have no one...

Old 02-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #2

skibabe HB User
Re: I Cant Stop Crying...i Duno What To Do???

im here for u. me and my bf have been together for 4 years and now all of a sudden he doesnt want me anymore ....well in his words..."i dunno what i want". i feel like sh!+. i dunno what to do bc i love him so much and dont want to lose him. we have broken up once b4 but of course got back together.the whole time we were "apart" i couldnt eat or sleep, people would force me to eat and then i would just throw up.the thought of not having him just made me sick. right now i just feel like my life is pointless. i know i cant live without him. i cant stop crying. its so hard for me.i just dont know what to do anymore. P.S. im 19.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2004, 05:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

lovely.lady HB User

I think a lot of us can relate to you! Breaking up is never any fun, but when you know it's over, why dwell on the past? It doesn't matter how pretty, fun, smart, and perfect you are- everyone will experience some sort of heartbreak within their lives. I can relate in that I had plans with my last boyfriend Justin too- we actually made a promise to each other that we were going to marry each other but it just goes to show that not everything goes according to plan. Better things will come though. For instance, our 2 year anniversary is coming up (had we stayed together) and the very day it would have been Justin and my's 2-year, I'll be on a plane going to Italy with my family for two weeks. I didn't plan on that but it just goes to show. I know it's hard, and you need to give yourself a lot of "me" time but not for long. Pretty soon you'll have to get back into the swing of things, and someone better will come along. And about the girls wanting you to go through it- that happens. When there's no drama circulating around, a breakup is just the kick. Believe me, there is "life after love." Although I'm sure you wont be completely over it for a while, just know that you're a beautiful person and that you've got time to meet Mr. Right! If I can get over Justin and all of the spite and hatred from our breakup and forgive him and move on, then anything is possible- you can do it!

Old 02-26-2004, 08:53 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Alot of us can relate....A break up is hard to do and get over

I have always adored the saying " if it was meant to be then you were meant to be" (somthing like that...lol)

Anyways, you'll eventually meet someone who really cares about you. If you both have broke up twice allready then it sounds like the relationship was rockey to begin with. I am sure you tried all in your power to keep him and you did nother wrong. It was him that lost the interest on a beautiful girl like you.

It will take tome to get over but when you do meet that special somone you'll know it

Old 02-27-2004, 08:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

Be easy on yourself, the break up is still pretty fresh. It could take you a year to get over him. I mean, you's were together for 2 years, no one can expect you to just move on in a matter of weeeks.

Your also mourning the loss of how you thought your life was going to turn out. You had all these plans for the 2 of you, and now, you dont know whats going to happen in your life.

Well, take this time to make positive changes in your life, change your room, so it reminds you of wonderful YOU, not him.

Surround yourself with positive things, and allow yourself as much time as needed to cry yourself out.
Everyone goes through times when they feel like they wanna die. Let yourself go through the pain, but if it gets ti the point you cant handle it, counselling is in order.

Closed Thread