It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 03:12 PM   #1

88fan HB User
Dilemma.....advice

Here's my question, I have liked this one girl for over a year, i mean I like her alot, I had one class with her and we talked well, it took me a few good months to ask her out, and she said yea, so then i called to make sure it was still on and everything and she was like im kinda busy this weekend, she may have been busy, she said we could go the next weekend, so i was gonna call her back, but i wrecked my car, and i got grounded, and i got sidetracked and didn't call her, i haven't talked to her at school, cuz i only pass her in the hallway every now and then, i don't want her to think im a jerk cuz i don't say hey or anything, it's just that I freeze up when I see her, my question is.....prom is comin up and i was wonderin if i should ask her to prom, any advice, would be aprreciated

Old 02-26-2004, 03:41 PM   #2

always HB User
Re: Dilemma.....advice

when you get a chance... call her... tell her what all has happened... apologize... show you still care... then ask her to prom...
i remember my first "relationship", the guy hardly talked to me and never called, i spent an entire summer calling him, trying to get out and do something and he was either busy or not home... talked to him 2 times in a matter of three months... --- don't end up doing that... it hurts a lot... and even though we were still together come the next school year, it was maybe 2 months before it ended... all because we never went out and he never called....
communication is the key!... has done wonders for my current relationship... - if he doesn't call for a while, he tries to when he can and explains what happened and why he couldn't call... - it means a lot....
don't let her hanging... she should understand...
best of luck and take care...

Last edited by always; 02-26-2004 at 03:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2004, 09:49 AM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Dilemma.....advice

I would talk to her and see what she has to say...I am sure she will be forgiving Asking her to prom may make her day cause if she accepted a date from you before I am shore she may have feelings for you.

Closed Thread