It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 02:41 PM   #1

sapphire912 HB User
advice on friendship!!!

one of my friends from school stop talking to me. this been hapening for about 2 months now. And its for a stupid reason. During that time i was going through a situation with my boyfriend- which we were arguing (and broke up ). but situation was not serious. well i spoke to her the next day at school for her advice and asking her to hear me out. but instead she told me " if u ever go back out with him, i'm going to this own u as a friend" and she laughed after she said that. but i took as a joke cause she was laughing.a week after that , my bf settle our diffrences. and we just hooked up again. when she heard that happen she got mad and stop compeletey stop talking to me.

i know i wouldnt do that to my friends.but why she had to do. i want to get over this, including my other friends. they said is immature for us to stop talking. but its not my fault and i know that im not immture.this is our last year in hs. we got 2 more months. what i want to know is , should i go up and talk 2 her about this situation even though its not my fault???????? its rediculous.i thought she was my true friend.. but she prove to me that she just an immature *****. would u do this to a friend??? do u think its stupid??? answer please! thanks!

Old 02-27-2004, 06:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User
Re: advice on friendship!!!

It sounds like you dont think too much of her already.

Either way - I dont think she should ditch you just cos she doesn't like your B/F. That IS immature.

Its up to you whether or not you make-up. If you wanted her as a friend you would swallow your pride, and atleast talk to her.
On the other hand, if you think she is totally wrong ans isn't the kind of person you thought she was, you can let her go.

As I said, ultimately your choice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2004, 12:22 PM   #3
(male)

the yuk event HB User
Re: advice on friendship!!!

High school is the most dangerous place for friendship. When I was a sophomore in hs, i had a friend who i had known since 7th grade, that's like 3 years. And one day she asked my girlfriend what my phone number was becuase she lost it, and my girlfriend didn't give it to her becuase gf just shouldn't be giving out their bf's numbers to other girls. So my friend got ****** at me and would not talk to me and avoided me. If I tried to talk to her, she'd just ignore me. 3 years of friendship gone in a couple of moments. That's highschool life right there, weather you're at the end or beginning of it. I just let her go. I didn't want to make things worse and I knew that i'd get over it with time. And sure enough I did. So you can try to talk to her maturley (spelled wrong), but if she's not willing, I would just let her go, or maybe just wait a while and then come back later and see if she wants to hang out sometime or something. Some friends just aren't the friends you thought they were. Sorry you're in the situation.

-the yuk event

Closed Thread