It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2004, 08:12 PM   #1

awe12345678 HB User
Wink Never been kissed...

I am very shy and I think i blew it with a guy i think im in love w/ because i backed away from his kiss. I have never kissed anyone before and i'm just scared! I'm 15 and everyone I have ever known has kissed someone. Even my 12 year old sister! I have pecked a few guys .. just never the full out makeout french kiss kind.. I want to kiss this guy i was telling u about to hopefully change his mind and i need some advice on how to make my first kiss shyness-free and wonderful. A kiss that will knock his socks off! Can u help?

Last edited by awe12345678; 02-29-2004 at 07:59 PM.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:39 PM   #2

babyshll4141 HB User
Re: Never been kissed...

Kissing comes naturally, but some ppl kiss mirrors and other things, i think its strange.. but only if i saw someone do it lol. I saw in a magizine that its normal to kiss mirrors/walls and stuff... So if you want to make it so hes surprized, make hte first move, and if you rly want lol you can practice!! And dont let your younger sister, and all your friends make you feel like you have to... Just make sure you don thave bad breath lol!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-29-2004, 09:31 AM   #3

yellowcard 017 HB User

Well this one is easy, LOOK IT UP ONLINE.... I'm a 17 and when i kissed I was 15 and that's what i did since i am a shy lil kid. Anyway I looked the stuff up online, and got different people opinions... I mean, your online ask around, no one knows you, but you....

Old 02-29-2004, 01:01 PM   #4
(female)

AutumnMist HB User

You're just nervous...maybe about messing up? My first french kiss was so awkward and I was really nervous and afterwards I felt like I wouldn't be able to kiss anyone because I'd be too scared. But I broke out of my shell after that. I guess it's all about doing it with the right person. Give yourself some time to get more comfortable with that guy and hopefully the kiss will just come naturally.

Old 02-29-2004, 04:47 PM   #5

theshootingstar HB User

Well, don't plan it. If it's right, it'll just happen. If you are planning it and nervous, you'll most likely blow it. So don't worry, it'll happen

Old 02-29-2004, 07:33 PM   #6

always HB User

don't plan it... it'll happen when it happens... and don't be in such a rush to get kissed... i had my first kiss when i was 17... i'm happy to have had it on someone i care about and who feels the same about me... i mean, hey, we had been going out for a little before we even kissed...

Old 03-01-2004, 10:07 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshootingstar
Well, don't plan it. If it's right, it'll just happen. If you are planning it and nervous, you'll most likely blow it. So don't worry, it'll happen

Correct and just go with the flow. If he is ready to then it you both will make it happen.

Old 03-03-2004, 01:47 AM   #8

Imsoalone HB User

i remember my first french kiss, i didn't have a single clue what i was doing and my heart was beating so fast, the girl could feel it and asked me if i was alright, aww hahaha... and i had to keep stoping to breath...wow but anyways... try watching some movies with makeout parts in it and go make out with the mirrior.

Old 03-05-2004, 01:56 PM   #9

Lucieanna HB User

hey, dont worry bout it. Im 15 and I go to an all girls school so ive never had a bf or been kissed either. I know boys from other schools but not like that. I used to get so hung up about it but its not worth it, itll happen soon enough and until then enjoy being single!

Old 03-06-2004, 01:51 PM   #10
Veteran

Will M. HB User

I'm your age, and I have never kissed anyone! I am in the exact same situation as you--all my friends have kissed someone, have, or had, a relationship. I haven't even had a girlfriend. I'm not like any of my friends though. They always take whatever they can find, and usually they end up with a sleasly bimbo. I look for the RIGHT girl! So...it's gonna be a while.... But your not alone. I doubt there's anything wrong with you, just play it by ear.

Old 03-06-2004, 10:00 PM   #11

Zerander HB User

any kind of kiss you give him, no matter how bad, he will like it. nuff said.

Old 03-07-2004, 04:57 PM   #12
(female)

Marie84 HB User

If it is someone that you know very well and trust, then he will understand if you arent that good of a kisser on the first time, and if he doesnt understand...then you may want to reconsider being with him in the first place.

Closed Thread