It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2004, 09:12 PM   #1

babyshll4141 HB User
Arrow rethinking it all

I know i said in one thread that its fine to go out with someone like diferent then you...and i think its fine since i love him soo much! But my friend doesnt think its right.. she hates all my bfs cuz shes annoying lol.. but she always makes fun of him, and calls him gothic, and one time in the morning he was coming over to talk to me, and shes like "its *his name* and all the other goths, lets leave" she was just kidding tho, but it rly bugged me! For one hes not goth, hes punk, and 2.. it shouldnt matter about if hes punk right? Shw just doesnt understand.. lol he had a yellowcard pin on this sweatshirt, and shes like yellowcard? she thot he liekd cards that were yellow! i dunno if its her, or that most ppl just think its wrong because other ppl dont even believe that im going out with him...

Old 02-29-2004, 08:48 AM   #2

t-dash HB User
Re: rethinking it all

Are you asking a question or for opinions, or are you just venting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyshll4141
I know i said in one thread that its fine to go out with someone like diferent then you...and i think its fine since i love him soo much! But my friend doesnt think its right.. she hates all my bfs cuz shes annoying lol.. but she always makes fun of him, and calls him gothic, and one time in the morning he was coming over to talk to me, and shes like "its *his name* and all the other goths, lets leave" she was just kidding tho, but it rly bugged me! For one hes not goth, hes punk, and 2.. it shouldnt matter about if hes punk right? Shw just doesnt understand.. lol he had a yellowcard pin on this sweatshirt, and shes like yellowcard? she thot he liekd cards that were yellow! i dunno if its her, or that most ppl just think its wrong because other ppl dont even believe that im going out with him...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-29-2004, 01:07 PM   #3
(female)

AutumnMist HB User

Yellowcard is not punk...lol

Anyways, like t-dash said, are you asking for advice or just venting? Well, I don't even see the problem here...all this just because you're going out with a guy that's different than you? Seriously, ignore your friend, who cares what she thinks anyways?

Old 03-01-2004, 10:17 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyshll4141

It is none of her business....

Even if he was Goth & not punk it shouldn't matter. You like him not her...She just sound jealous. Be proud you have someone

Old 03-01-2004, 08:28 PM   #5

dollluvsjohn HB User

Umm can I ask what a yellow card is?? I mean I thought the yellow cards and ribbons were that thing that one family started to get help instead of committing suicide but why he would wear one around I dont get it.... Someone please help I have been out of school for all of two years HELP!!

Okay for the poster I would tell your friend to get a life and a boyfriend.... she needs to serious chill and I would let her know it!! IGNORE HER!! She is just jealous you have someone and she doesnt!! Enjoy what you have and tell her to go find someone else to bash. if she cant like your boyfriend she cant like you!!

Last edited by emtdollluvsjohn; 03-01-2004 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Grammar issues (like I said I have been out of school for two years!!)

Old 03-06-2004, 09:00 AM   #6
(female)

AutumnMist HB User

Lol...emt, Yellowcard is a punk pop band.

Old 03-06-2004, 09:37 AM   #7

fisherwoman HB User

My daughter likes to wear punk/goth clothing,just cause she likes the style,but the kids are always giving her a hard time about it. You are wise enough not to judge people by how they look,so don't let other people change that. The world needs more people like you.

Closed Thread