It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2004, 09:05 PM   #1

skibabe HB User
Question help!!!

when u and ur bf break up and u really want him back is it good to try and make him jealous? please help.

Old 03-01-2004, 09:51 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skibabe
when u and ur bf break up and u really want him back is it good to try and make him jealous? please help.

I have to laugh a little at this because I have been through those games before.

If you want to get back with him I don't think its a great idea to make him jealous. Think of it this way...If he sees you with another guy he will go for another girl. If he starts to like this girl your chances of getting him back are slim.

I would start talking to him again and see if he wanted to hang out. Take things slow so you can figure out what he wants then eventually ask.

Who broke up with who?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2004, 10:06 AM   #3

skibabe HB User

he broke up wit me. well we r "takin a break" we dont really see eachother so he wont see me wit another guy he will just know im out hangin out wit other guys havin fun.

Old 03-01-2004, 10:09 AM   #4

skibabe HB User

im 19. in ur opinion would it b ok to date a guy whos 26 wit an 8 year old son?he takes care of his son, and his son if a very polite sweet boy.i was just wondering ur opinion on this situation. im not saying im goin to date him but just incase

Old 03-01-2004, 10:48 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
he broke up wit me. well we r "takin a break" we dont really see eachother so he wont see me wit another guy he will just know im out hangin out wit other guys havin fun.

Taking a break or not, I dont encourage that you see/hang another guy. If want back with him them don't make him mad or jealous because he can play the same game. Now, you mention that your on a break.... If fine to hang with another guy but cruel if you do it just to make him jealous. Since you are teking a break take the time to go out and have fun with friends and even meet a few people to see what they are like.

Old 03-01-2004, 10:52 AM   #6
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
im 19. in ur opinion would it b ok to date a guy whos 26 wit an 8 year old son?he takes care of his son, and his son if a very polite sweet boy.i was just wondering ur opinion on this situation. im not saying im goin to date him but just incase

This is totally up to you...If you are 19 and really like/love this guy then the 8 year-old kid shouldn't be a factor in your relationship, another words if you love him then you would also love the kid right? Also, you are over 18 and leagally an adult, so if you wanna be with a 26 yr thats your decision.

Old 03-01-2004, 05:54 PM   #7

always HB User

jealousy doesn't really work... if you are "Just taking a break" and you still don't want to risk loosing him... i would advise against going on the dating scene... nothing wrong with hanging out with people, but if he sees you in another relationship and sees it as serious, he may very well give up and move on himself... i would give it some time before you went into something else...
but keep in mind... ...it's really up to you... how you are... how your "ex" is... how the relationship between the two of you was... and the reasons you're "taking a break"... and if oyu don't have much contact with him... e-mail... instant message or... call him on a phone...[yes... hard to believe phones still exist...] just to see how he's doing... "as a friend" or whatever... but as eightball said... you're 19... no one can tell you what to do... just think things through a little before you make a jump...
best of luck

Old 03-02-2004, 08:50 AM   #8
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by always
jealousy doesn't really work... if you are "Just taking a break" and you still don't want to risk loosing him... i would advise against going on the dating scene... nothing wrong with hanging out with people, but if he sees you in another relationship and sees it as serious, he may very well give up and move on himself... i would give it some time before you went into something else...
but keep in mind... ...it's really up to you... how you are... how your "ex" is... how the relationship between the two of you was... and the reasons you're "taking a break"... and if oyu don't have much contact with him... e-mail... instant message or... call him on a phone...[yes... hard to believe phones still exist...] just to see how he's doing... "as a friend" or whatever... but as eightball said... you're 19... no one can tell you what to do... just think things through a little before you make a jump...
best of luck

I agree with that post.

Closed Thread