It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 07:18 AM   #1

LostInLove HB User
Weird..........

Okay, my bf dumped me for another girl about 2 months ago. He was calling me and emailing me for a few weeks after that. I successfully ignored his attempts for conversation. I was upset because his new gf was the love of his life or so he said. But whatever, that doesnt matter to me. He hasnt attemped to contact me for a month and a half. Well last nite I accidently (yes it was an accident) answered his phone call. His number shows up on my cell phone, I was half asleep and misread it as my friend (their names start with the same letter) Well anyway we had a nice conversation, it lasted about 30 mins or so, he just wanted to make sure that everything is okay with me. I was pretty short with him and didnt go into great detail. I also didnt ask him what was going on with him, cuz I dont care. Then this morning I wake up to an email of him telling me it was nice talking to me etc.... I already know that I dont want to reconcile our relationship. You can read my last post... How do I get him back" I just wanted to tell you what a fool he is!!!!!

Old 03-02-2004, 07:24 AM   #2
Inactive

TruthaboutLife HB User
Re: Weird..........

Leave the situation 'as is'. He has come back to you, the situation is back in your control, you know two things, hopefully three:-

1. He came back to you and not vice versa
2. He is a headf***
3. (hopefully) you don't want him back.

Enjoy the moment!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2004, 07:42 AM   #3

LostInLove HB User

I just think that boys are weird.

Old 03-02-2004, 07:49 AM   #4
Inactive

TruthaboutLife HB User

Wait until you get to my age when they are not only weird, but they are ugly, smell and have no control over farting in bed.

Old 03-02-2004, 09:37 AM   #5

LostInLove HB User

I am 28 and I have known for 28 years that they are smelly and gross and ugly.

Old 03-02-2004, 10:43 AM   #6
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Its good to know that he is not sucking you into his game. Great job and a high 5 for u.

Old 03-02-2004, 11:56 AM   #7

LostInLove HB User

You got it 8ball61, high 5 returned. the ball is in my court now, he is going to play my game now. Im going to let him beg and plead and then I will show him what it is like to have your heart stomped on. The greatest thing about it...... I am not even attracted to him anymore. Boys are nerds

Old 03-02-2004, 12:34 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

GirlHarley HB User

Hey there - SO you are coming out the winner as you had hoped! You go girl.
Has he seen your new long hair as you mentioned in a last post? Buying new clothes? Looking Good is the Best Revenge...What's up with the new pshcho
girlfriend? She out of the picture and he now wants you?

Boys play with toys...
MEN have the Toys...

Keep striving on your new independance, freedom, and Happiness!

Old 03-02-2004, 02:02 PM   #9
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInLove
You got it 8ball61, high 5 returned. the ball is in my court now, he is going to play my game now. Im going to let him beg and plead and then I will show him what it is like to have your heart stomped on. The greatest thing about it...... I am not even attracted to him anymore. Boys are nerds

He's the one that lost a great girl (you) and now you are showing him that high 10 for you

Old 03-02-2004, 02:03 PM   #10
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:

Also, you will eventually find a worthy guy. There is at least one great guy for every great girl out there.

Last edited by eightball61; 03-02-2004 at 02:03 PM.

Old 03-02-2004, 02:09 PM   #11

LostInLove HB User

My hair is a little bit longer than it was 2 months ago, I have lost 20-25 lbs. (Dork made me too sad to eat), but I guess he can lust after the new smaller bod! I am the winner! I have had a smile on my face all day long. Wonder if he will call me tonite...... This time I will be check the name and number b/4 I answer. I will silence all of his calls! He can wonder what (or who) I am doing By the way hes the biggest nerd I have ever met!!!!!!! Plus I have a new love interest that has been calling every so often. A man from my past. We met up the other weekend when I was visiting family. Total chance thing. We havent really seen or talked to each other for 8-9 years. He works in TX right now, so we havent talked much in the past few weeks, but we have a date on March 13, (that is the next time he is on leave) cant wait, so excited Ps-- he is not a dork or a nerd, or smelly... He is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2004, 02:38 PM   #12
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
My hair is a little bit longer than it was 2 months ago, I have lost 20-25 lbs. (Dork made me too sad to eat), but I guess he can lust after the new smaller bod! I am the winner! I have had a smile on my face all day long. Wonder if he will call me tonite...... This time I will be check the name and number b/4 I answer. I will silence all of his calls! He can wonder what (or who) I am doing By the way hes the biggest nerd I have ever met!!!!!!! Plus I have a new love interest that has been calling every so often. A man from my past. We met up the other weekend when I was visiting family. Total chance thing. We havent really seen or talked to each other for 8-9 years. He works in TX right now, so we havent talked much in the past few weeks, but we have a date on March 13, (that is the next time he is on leave) cant wait, so excited Ps-- he is not a dork or a nerd, or smelly... He is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that good to hear he is Hott....But is he nice? I am sure you'll find out.

Another thing you can do is next time he call turn on some loud music like your out having fun and sound drunk. Tell him your having but u gotta go dance with somone....lol

Old 03-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #13

LostInLove HB User

thats a great idea. But yes this guy is nice. and he is hot. I have known him for a long time. We dated for a while before this bf. Every once in a while our paths will cross and we talk for awhile. He is an awesome guy. He is one of the only guys from my past that I would consider having a relationship with. We only dated for a few months, but we had a connection. We were both not ready for anything serious at the time, so we just hooked up every now and then. Im such a bad girl.

Old 03-03-2004, 04:03 AM   #14
Inactive

TruthaboutLife HB User

Wow you are 28 and still call them 'boys'? I'm assuming you are dating a grown man?

I don't think you have any control over the situation. My take on it is that despite speaking the contrary, you are thinking that you are making him sweat and see if he misses what he once had. I don't think he will. When a guy does what he has done, he knows full well the consequences and that chances are he will lose you. He has taken that gamble willingly.

You however are showing no real signs of moving on and accepting what has happened and drawing this whole thing to a conclusion. I bet next week you will be back with him and be lovey dovey again and he'll do it to you again.

Last edited by TruthaboutLife; 03-03-2004 at 04:04 AM.

Old 03-03-2004, 09:03 AM   #15
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
thats a great idea. But yes this guy is nice. and he is hot. I have known him for a long time. We dated for a while before this bf. Every once in a while our paths will cross and we talk for awhile. He is an awesome guy. He is one of the only guys from my past that I would consider having a relationship with. We only dated for a few months, but we had a connection. We were both not ready for anything serious at the time, so we just hooked up every now and then. Im such a bad girl.

In that case.... I would say take this opportunity. It sounds like you need a guy like him in your life right now. If he makes you happy thats all it counts.

Closed Thread