It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 03:02 AM   #1

Imsoalone HB User
what's wrong with me

im 19 years old, i cant seem to find a girl to like me, i mean i've had girlfriends but they only last like a couple of weeks, i dont think i am an ugly guy, everyone tells me im pretty cute, or maybe they are just being nice, but i just dont get it, i want a relationship with someone and im nice and sweet and treat the girl like shes a princess, and the girl will go and dump me or cheat on me and i just get so depressed and hurt by all of it because it's happen so many times. and yeah i know someone is going to tell me just wait and the perfect girl who is right for you will come along...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: what's wrong with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsoalone
im 19 years old, i cant seem to find a girl to like me, i mean i've had girlfriends but they only last like a couple of weeks, i dont think i am an ugly guy, everyone tells me im pretty cute, or maybe they are just being nice, but i just dont get it, i want a relationship with someone and im nice and sweet and treat the girl like shes a princess, and the girl will go and dump me or cheat on me and i just get so depressed and hurt by all of it because it's happen so many times. and yeah i know someone is going to tell me just wait and the perfect girl who is right for you will come along...
The right one will come to you sometimes it just takes time.

There are ways to possibly speed that up. First off, What do you like to do for fun? If your entertainment involves males around you might want to change a few things. Next be very opened mined~some girls love a guy who is strait foward and down to earth. How is you appearence?

A girl with some thoughts could actually be very usefull in this post...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2004, 04:12 PM   #3
(female)

mystiq86 HB User

well, you sound like a really sweet guy, and i too am single an want a boyfriend. Someone to go to the movies with on friday night, someone to talk to, etc. So don't fret. There are a lot of single, nice people out there and you too will eventually meet one of them.

Old 03-06-2004, 10:59 AM   #4
(female)

lifeisbeautiful HB User

well u say that they either dump you or cheat on you...have u ever asked them wat went wrong or wat happened? if u are still talk to ne of them, maybe they can tell u. Or maybe u have a close girl friend who can help u out? that u trust and can ask for an honest opinion?

well, it seems to me if these girls dump you, they must be losers. you sound like a great guy. mayb u are looking in the wrong places or u keep dating the same 'kind' of girls over and over again. try to talk to girls u usually wouldnt...mayb u'll surprise urself and find sumone u really like!

second of all, make sure that before u make a commitment that the girl is worthy of you. be picky; you deserve sumone awesum, who loves u for u and wont cheat or dump you for stupid reasons.

third, how is ur confidence level? if ur self-estemm is suffering, that could be a reason why girls are turned off. confidence is sexy and if u think u are kewl, than more people will think so too. im not saying be cocky or egotisitical...but if you're a guy who is like im too ugly to get a girl all the time or is always clinging to the girl like "why do u love me, ur so great, ur beter than me" than that can be a turn off also. love urself, and in turn, u will be loved.

which brings me to my final point. I know u said not to say this but YOU WILL FIND SUMONE. i mean its not like uve never had a gf before. U just need to find the right girl. and when u do, be YOURSELF. dotn try to change for them. dont be sumone ur not. no girl likes a poser. and if there are problems, dont be afriad to talk about them. lack of communiation can lead to break ups b/c of misunderstandings. get ur feelings out there and ask the girl wats up too. talkign can strengthen bonds in way u would not belive.

well, i hope this helps!! good luck! make sure u update on how its going

love, kelly

Closed Thread