It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2004, 01:11 PM   #1
(female)

HoneyChild650 HB User
Unhappy does he not want to talk to me??

I'm 16 & I just got in touch with my mom's cousin. He teaches, not at the same school that I go to, but we had the same week off of school. That is when I got in touch with him online. That week we were talking online a lot and he gave me his # as well so I gave him a call but he couldn't talk but he sounded really nice and he sounded really interested in getting to know me.
However, now that school started again, he seems different. He seems a little more distant than he did before. I had called him again and I left a message for him to call me, but he didn't. But that night he emailed me and said he intended to call but my number got thrown out accidently. So I replied to his email and gave him my number again. He had come online since then but didn't reply to my email so I figured he was just going to call me, but he didn't. Then, I emailed him again and said I really wanted to talk to him again and asked if he would call me. But, again, he didn't email or call.
My friend knows him from school and I asked him if she could ask him something for me and tell him to call me. He told her to tell me to email him. When she told me that, he was online at the time so I IMed him and we talked for a little while. I dont know how, but he seemed different this time that I talked to him online. But I asked him if I could see him sometime soon, and he said it is a really busy time for him with school & coaching, but if we might be able to work something out. And again, I asked if he would call me and he said he would.

I don't want to call him because I don't know if he actually wants to talk to me anymore so I'm giving him the option of calling me if he really wants to. But for some reason I have this feeling that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I don't know why though.
Maybe he's just too busy for me. Or, he's around high school kids all the time so maybe he needs a break from that. What do you think?? What should I do??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2004, 12:19 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: does he not want to talk to me??

You have no reason to call him...

Think of it this way...You made the attempt a second time and he has failed to contact you. He is the loser not you. You shouldn't give up and call him because if he was smart enough he would make an effort to call you rather than email you.

By him emailing you why he didn't call just shows his week side. He should have made the attemp to make a 5 minute call to explain rather than 5 minutes on the net.

You deserve better and would say go out and find someone who will appreciate who you are

Closed Thread