It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 08:11 AM   #1
(female)

jillybelly HB User
Unhappy getting worse

I'm feeling so horrible now. I've just been getting worse every day. I was hoping, and you all said, that I would get better after I left my abusive boyfriend. But I've been gone for 3 weeks now and I've just been feeling worse every day. I feel lost and alone. I hate everything and everyone. I don't have the energy or motivation to do anything anymore. I also have to take the blame for everything now, I can no longer blame him for hurting me.

I don't know. I just want to run away. I can't start over here. Everywhere I go I see people glaring at me, blaming me for hurting him. I went to the cops about it, because he chased me home one night. But nobody believes me, and they're all mad at me. I can't escape these problems because everybody knows. I wish I could leave. I asked the doctor to put me on more anti-depressants. He said he would refer me to a therapist or something. I never heard back from that...

I hate it I hate it all.

Old 03-08-2004, 10:16 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: getting worse

Hey time to take a breather...

Do not blame yourself for this. You made one of the best but hardest choices in your life and that was to leave him. There will come a time when all of this is over and just face the good facts to this situation you are not getting hurt or tortured from this animal.

Have you thought about getting any couseling to help yourself out? There are people out there that are willing to listen and talk to you. People close to you may be ignoring just to the fact that you are still young. They dont realize though how much help you need. Please go speak to someone...they will help.

Take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2004, 09:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

First of all - Theres a trick everyone has to learn in order to stay sane in their life time. That trick is, Dont Give A God Damn **** About What Other PPL Think Of You. Its pretty simple, but its important.
These ppl want to glare at you cos you "Hurt" that tard B/F, let them. All their doing is proving how ignorant they are.

If your still scared of your B/F, and he's physically threaten'in you, you can always fight fire with fire. If you know anyone whos HUGE, get them to intimidate him. Not exactly "Moral", but this guy deserves it.
If you dont know someone like that, you could buy some pepper spray or a tasser. He lays a hand on you, he'll be sore for a month.

Pretty drastic, but I think sounds like its to that point.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:52 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The only name not taken
First of all - Theres a trick everyone has to learn in order to stay sane in their life time. That trick is, Dont Give A God Damn **** About What Other PPL Think Of You. Its pretty simple, but its important.
These ppl want to glare at you cos you "Hurt" that tard B/F, let them. All their doing is proving how ignorant they are.

If your still scared of your B/F, and he's physically threaten'in you, you can always fight fire with fire. If you know anyone whos HUGE, get them to intimidate him. Not exactly "Moral", but this guy deserves it.
If you dont know someone like that, you could buy some pepper spray or a tasser. He lays a hand on you, he'll be sore for a month.

Pretty drastic, but I think sounds like its to that point.

this is a good point. You do need to make a stand. This is your life and if no one is going to help you then forget them. What you need to do is protect yourself the beast.

Closed Thread