It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 10:44 AM   #1

cman HB User
prom less than a week away!!!

My senior prom is friday and i am so nervous. Is there anything i can do to prepare for this night.

Old 03-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #2

babydoll2_0_0_3 HB User
Re: prom less than a week away!!!

Just relax, prom is nothing to worry about. Make sure you have lots of fun..Go Crazy hehehe. Prom is meant to be fun. So enjoy ur self and dance with every girl u can, thats if u dont have a date. Just remember its a night to have fun and go crazy. Because trust me the next day everyone is going to be talking about prom. Be cool and confident. remember-HAVE FUN-

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2004, 06:02 PM   #3

always HB User
Re: prom less than a week away!!!

HAVE FUN>...
my senior prom is two months away... [guess i should... sort of, get my dress... really... soon... ] ... just make sure oyu have everything oyu need... and have all your plans set... [... dinner... what you're doing/where you're going afterwards...].... just try to keep your calm and cool and have fun... [don't forget flowers and boutaneer!!] ...
have fun... i've never bene able to take prom seriously because i thought i'd never go, and then i went as a junior, and i had fun, becuase i didn't get way to serious... just go with it and have fun!

Old 03-12-2004, 12:09 AM   #4
(female)

tye03 HB User
Wink Re: prom less than a week away!!!

Wow. Senior prom. I remember that, lol. The best advice I can give is to go. It's a really fun experience. Just be yourself and the rest will come to you. Don't expect the night to last forever. It'll be gone before you know it and the next morning you'll wake up wondering if it really happened, lol. So have fun while you can. With prom and your senior year in general. Take pictures even. Good luck to you.

Closed Thread