It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2004, 01:49 PM   #1

george7 HB User
Angry help

deleted problem m kinda over il seee

Last edited by george7; 03-09-2004 at 07:11 AM.

Old 03-08-2004, 02:46 PM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by george7
me and my friends some reason like to make jokes about each other sometimes it gets out of hand like this...

it was sunny and we where all talking (all guys so i was looking at the ground so my eyes didnt burn out and then one of the guys started yelling that i was looking at his penis, of course every 1 started laughing and now they wont stop about it, im tired of it and i have told thm to stop and everyting.......they are just making something small like me looking to the ground to avoid the sun and saying im looking @ their penis, now if i even flinch my eyes from eye contact with ppl im talking with they say "ha ha you did it again"

its really imature and annoying
Welcome to the reality of High School....Friend Back stabbing each other, gay rumors, & drama. It sucks but there is four 4 years of it.

They may have been just pulling your chain and making you mad by teasing you but I wouldn't let it bother you.

Hope it goes better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2004, 09:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

The more you get upset about it, the more they will mock you about. If you act like it simply rolls of your back, they will probably stop.

If that doesn't work, you can always think up a fail-proof retort to any one that says something like that.

eg (Just off the top of my head). Some one says to you "OMG, You were looking at it again". -Reply- "Yeah, I was just thinking how frustrated your Girlfriend must be".

Oh course, this one only works if they HAVE a G/F. But you get the gist of it.

GL.

Old 03-08-2004, 09:32 PM   #4

t-dash HB User

Just tell him its hard to be looking at something that isn't there. Tell him to grow the fak up and punch him in the shoulder joint or stomac.

Old 03-09-2004, 06:50 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Just tell them to grow-up and become somthing they are not....MEN

Old 03-12-2004, 07:22 PM   #6

Kimberly32 HB User

Well if u really get mad and blow up theyll prolly stop or u can just find new friends

Old 03-12-2004, 08:38 PM   #7

george7 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly32
Well if u really get mad and blow up theyll prolly stop or u can just find new friends

every one @ my school is in their own little group its not like u bump into them and make friends,,,,,,,,

its really getting annoying it seems that it is just like hmm have time on my hands why dont i make fun of him.....l8er they need help or wanna do something,,,,,,,,,i have heard that there has always been a person in this group that they like to make fun of ...i wish they where mature

Old 03-12-2004, 08:42 PM   #8

george7 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by george7
every one @ my school is in their own little group its not like u bump into them and make friends,,,,,,,,

its really getting annoying it seems that it is just like hmm have time on my hands why dont i make fun of him.....l8er they need help or wanna do something,,,,,,,,,i have heard that there has always been a person in this group that they like to make fun of ...i wish they where mature

i feel like every 1 hates me..i mean it so stupid ...when they keep their mouth shut they r cool but it just seems some 1 in the group always has to be amde fun of

Closed Thread