It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 03:05 PM   #1

Flattop HB User
Should I tell her?

Hello,
There is a new girl at school. I just recently noticed her and it turns out shes going out with another guy she really likes. I find myself thinking about her all of the time. The problem is is she is moving in two months. Should I tell her I like her, or just leave it alone?
Thanks.
J|-|5

Old 03-09-2004, 03:30 PM   #2
Veteran

Will M. HB User
Re: Should I tell her?

If it's just a little crush that you think you can get over easily, you shouldn't bother, but if you feel that you are going to dwell on it, and drag it on for a long time if you don't say anything, you could tell her. You could say it in a light way, just like "you know I always liked you" or something like that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2004, 05:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

ErimusValidus HB User

MY experience of these matters is you should go for it if and when the time is right. Sometimes you have to manufacture the "right" time, but there's nothing wrong in doing that if it's for the right reasons which is to express your true feelings. Not acting on these kind of impulses will be a source of regret in the future and that can plague you sometimes. For instance, last summer on holiday I kept making eyes at a girl by the poolside and she was returning the look but neither of us did anything more about it. I bet both of us ended up wishing we'd been brave enough to say "hi". Which, is the best place to start if you haven't already acquainted yourself with this girl you like.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:11 PM   #4
(female)

kendram HB User

I was the new girl in school 10 years ago. A guy noticed me the first day but he waited a while before he told me. He had told his best friend that he would marry me one day and he didnt even know my name yet. To make a long story short, we have been married for almost 7 years and I couldnt imagine being with anyone else!! My advice, tell her, go for it!!!

Old 03-10-2004, 10:37 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

You have to remember that she is moving 2 months & she is with another guy. The chances of you 2 getting together are slim to none. It would be nice for you to at least let her know but its unfortunate that a relationship may not be able to be established with so little time left.

Old 03-10-2004, 10:51 AM   #6
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendram
I was the new girl in school 10 years ago. A guy noticed me the first day but he waited a while before he told me. He had told his best friend that he would marry me one day and he didnt even know my name yet. To make a long story short, we have been married for almost 7 years and I couldnt imagine being with anyone else!! My advice, tell her, go for it!!!
Just want to say that's awesome!

Old 03-10-2004, 11:45 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendram

To add...don't let my pst bring you esteem down. Like I stated before I would still consult with her so she knows your feelings...

Magic does work wonders...good luck

Closed Thread