It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 05:35 PM   #1

stephielou HB User
Exclamation i have no idea what to do!

me and my boyfriend of almost a year broke up last week... he broke up with me and it hurt me REALLY badly bc it was very unexpected. He said he had lost feelings for me =( but anyways... ive known him since i was 5 and we are neighbors... and before we got together we were the best of friends. (boy and girl wise) well as we were together a lot of changes happened... his best friend (my older brother) went to college in another state and he bought a brand new GMC. he just started to change i cant tell you why how or when bc it was a slow process but he did... i dont even know who he is anymore. all he does is (if he decides to go) go to school, work, and then home. then at night he'll go out with this guy and get blown. he NEVER used to be like that. he had goals and a drive. everyone at school loved him. he was always the FUNNY guy who cared about everyone... sorta like a big teddy bear. i want to tell him that he's changed and it wasnt for the better but i have NO idea how to go about it. when i call he doesnt answer and when he gives me rides to school (which he still does) i dont know how to bring it up bc i wont have enough time to tlk to him and he just WONT talk to me and everyone else is to scared to tlk to him about it but i think of it as he couldnt hate me nemore at this point... i really wanna make him see that hes doing terribly!! so many people have called him mean and disrespectful.. thats not like him at all! can you help me figure out the right way to get him to see what hes doing to himself?
thank you,
stephie*lou

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2004, 09:27 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: i have no idea what to do!

First of sorry to hear about the news

First off, it sounds as if he is just going through a faze to find himself as an individual. Some people can do this in a relationship some can't. In this case he needed the time off to discover who he is and what he wants in life.

Right now he is still keeping his ties with you by bringing you to school so its not like he doesn't want you around. I would try talking with him to see if he can give you any idea to what the both of you future togather may be. If he is uncertain don't push him.

For right now let him guide his own journey to see what he wants. If you are the chosen path then don't be too worried he may be back in your life. If that doesn't happen then this will take time to get over but you'll find somebody to love down the road.

Closed Thread