It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 04:55 PM   #1

Kimberly32 HB User
Changes....

I had a best friend last yr. He was great, sweet, kind and very funny. me and him got into a fight and i hadnt talked to him for a yr. last week i was at the mall w/ my friends and i saw him. he seemed the same and he called me. only then i realized that hed changed alot. hes not a trusting person anymore and hes not sweet either hes really kinda mean. i really miss him ( the way he was) and i keep talkin to him because i just cant get over the memory of how he used to be.
please help
Kim

Old 03-12-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
(female)

trail_of_tears HB User
Re: Changes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly32
I had a best friend last yr. He was great, sweet, kind and very funny. me and him got into a fight and i hadnt talked to him for a yr. last week i was at the mall w/ my friends and i saw him. he seemed the same and he called me. only then i realized that hed changed alot. hes not a trusting person anymore and hes not sweet either hes really kinda mean. i really miss him ( the way he was) and i keep talkin to him because i just cant get over the memory of how he used to be.
please help
Kim
ask him if he did change because of the fight....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2004, 05:44 PM   #3

Kimberly32 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trail_of_tears
ask him if he did change because of the fight....
Sorry if this doesnt show up right because im new and dont really know how to work this thing yet. Well its not the fight that changed him after the fight he turned into well...i dunno a really popular guy and now he has that ego. i think i mite try talkin to him about it

Old 03-13-2004, 01:04 PM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

How old is he?

In teen years people can change at the blink of an eye. And the older they get it would be very hard to change them back.

Ever since the fight he probably got introduce to a new group of friends and in order for him to fit in he had to change. This isn't your fault so don't blame yourself. He just chose to hang with this crowed and he has develope their personality & style.

As a good person the best you can do is accept this change and maybe....but maybe he may come back.....

Old 03-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #5

basktballchick HB User

You have to realize that people change. In this case, they change for the worse. If you still really want to be friends with him, try talking to him. Ask him about the time that you didn't talk to each other, and ask to be his friend.
If he's still a jerk to you, you don't need him. But whatever you do, don't start another fight by telling him off. That would be causing a whole new problem...
Good luck!

Old 03-13-2004, 07:20 PM   #6

Kimberly32 HB User

Thanx guys Good Advice. *-

Closed Thread