It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2004, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

trail_of_tears HB User
does he like me

there is this guy i really like and he knows i like him because i told him a few months ago but he said he didnt like me and that he liked this other girl but now that girl got transfered to another school. so now he keeps stareing at me
example:
today at p.e (there are 4 classes in p.e im in another class and hes in another class)
note:we have p.e in the p.e field

today was run day were all the classes run together. well i had to go to the nurses office during p.e because i needed a bandage then he was all looking at me(i think he was worried i wouldnt come back for the run)but 2 minute later i came back in the p.e field and everyone was standing to do the exersize(me and him are like the same size were kinda short but not really short im like 4'12 and he is like 5'0 or sumthing like that) i was passing hes class, since he is short he was all moving around trying to catch my eye well i looked at him and then looked away(im really shy)

when hes w/ his friends he also stares at me and looks at his friends w/ a smile on his face(hes also shy)

there are a bunch load of time were he stares at me during p.e nutrition and lunch but i cant tell u all it will be so long....

one of my friends went up to him and asked him if he liked me and he said im not shure yet
on another day some other friend of mine goes up to him and askes him if he likes me and he says no (that friend i think she lied to me because ive heard she is a lier and my friends when they go up to him and ask him if he likes me he usually says i dont know yet that was the first time i heard a friend tell me that he didnt like me)
on a different day another one of my friends go up to him and ask the same question and he says why do you want to know

i dont know if he likes me
should i go up to him myself and ask him if he likes me its just cuz i already told him last semester and thats when he told me he liked someone else (from that day on he kept stareing at me now this semester that the girl is gone he looks at me everytime he sees me)
im just to shy if i do tell him if he like me again hes gonna think im despreate or sumthing what should i do...................

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2004, 05:48 PM   #2

Kimberly32 HB User
Re: does he like me

*-well theres no sense in just waiting around for him forever... Just go up to him and ask him

Old 03-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #3
(female)

trail_of_tears HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly32
*-well theres no sense in just waiting around for him forever... Just go up to him and ask him
im wya to shy

Old 03-12-2004, 07:16 PM   #4
Veteran

Will M. HB User

You obviously have told him before, I'm sure you could say it again. I'd ask him, again. Go for it! Don't miss an opportunity, because you'll likely regret it in the future.

Old 03-13-2004, 12:47 PM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Don't be scared of rejection..

If he rejects you dont worry because there are still plenty of guys out there for you to meet. I am assuming you are still young so will meet that special someone soon.

If he say he still likes you great, then take the chance and go for it....you may not be so sorry afterwards.

Old 03-13-2004, 02:09 PM   #6

basktballchick HB User

I've been in situations like this before, and the best thing to do if you're shy is to just try to talk to him. I know that seems like a hard thing to do, but you'll have to do it sometime.
In the meantime, I would lay off the asking him if he likes you or not. Give him a week or so to think things over. If you've waited this long you can wait a week to get his thoughts in order. Also, flirting is probably good, too.
Don't be embarassed to speak up and talk to him! Good luck!

Old 03-13-2004, 05:12 PM   #7
(female)

trail_of_tears HB User

im actually thinking of well.....u c he lives 2 blocks away from me(not that ive been stocking him or anything only because he also lives in an apartment building and my second cousin has a friend living in his building and she told me he lived there)so anyways next to my block there is a plazza in the plazza there is starbucks cofee, jambo juice and other stores. i want to get to know him better and i bet so does he so i want to ask him if he'll go w/ me to jambo juice to talk and stuff the only problem is i dont know how to ask him(i dont want to ask him when his friends are around) to go w/ me and the other problem is my parents they might not let....

what should i tell my parents so theyll let(not mentioning to them that im going w/ a guy) and how should i tell them?

Old 03-14-2004, 09:08 AM   #8
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trail_of_tears
im actually thinking of well.....u c he lives 2 blocks away from me(not that ive been stocking him or anything only because he also lives in an apartment building and my second cousin has a friend living in his building and she told me he lived there)so anyways next to my block there is a plazza in the plazza there is starbucks cofee, jambo juice and other stores. i want to get to know him better and i bet so does he so i want to ask him if he'll go w/ me to jambo juice to talk and stuff the only problem is i dont know how to ask him(i dont want to ask him when his friends are around) to go w/ me and the other problem is my parents they might not let....

what should i tell my parents so theyll let(not mentioning to them that im going w/ a guy) and how should i tell them?
That's a great idea! You could ask casually like "Hey, you wanna go to that Jambo Juice or something?"

I'm sure he'll go, because those are places your both familiar with, so it won't be awkward.

As for your parents are they over-protective or something? If you feel they'll freak out, but you want to be honest, you can tell them afterwords. Before, you could say just before walking out the door "Alright, I'm going to go meet friends down the street, bye!" Say it kind of broad, so they don't really know too many details, but they feel they know enough to feel safe. And since it sounds like those places are walking distance, you could probably go there any time you want, maybe even after school.

Good luck, and keep up posted!

Last edited by Will M.; 03-14-2004 at 09:10 AM.

Old 03-15-2004, 07:25 AM   #9
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will M.
That's a great idea! You could ask casually like "Hey, you wanna go to that Jambo Juice or something?"

I'm sure he'll go, because those are places your both familiar with, so it won't be awkward.

As for your parents are they over-protective or something? If you feel they'll freak out, but you want to be honest, you can tell them afterwords. Before, you could say just before walking out the door "Alright, I'm going to go meet friends down the street, bye!" Say it kind of broad, so they don't really know too many details, but they feel they know enough to feel safe. And since it sounds like those places are walking distance, you could probably go there any time you want, maybe even after school.

Good luck, and keep up posted!

I have to agree with that.. You both know the place and it be a cool hang out to get to know each other...good luck

Closed Thread