It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
(female)

lilmissaim HB User
Exclamation oh boys...

There is this guy I had an unfinished fling with last year, adn this year he came back but he had a gf, and I know he would do something, and hes coming back next weekend, and I want to know good ways of getting the kiss I missed last year

Old 03-13-2004, 07:55 PM   #2

alwaysgod2 HB User
Re: oh boys...

in my opinion i wouldnt. That is so wrong to do if he has a gf. I understand u lie hima nd all but think of the girl hes dating...Put urself in her shoes ya know? For example, my sister had been dating this guy for about 6 months. Well he cheate don her with this other girl and my sis was soo upset for the longest time. Then she turned aroung about 2 weeks ago and messed around with this guy who had a gf of 1 year!(this was way after the bf who cheated on her...bout a year after) And i asked her how shecould do that after Aaron(her cheating bf lol) did that to her. but anywho, i just would wait or something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2004, 09:15 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Don't kiss him! I have friends like that guy, who go off and find some girl even if he hasn't cleared things up with another girl. They're jerks, stay back! Besides, if you kiss him, he'd be cheating again!

Old 03-14-2004, 04:44 PM   #4

always HB User

... don't do it...
odds are, if he has a girlfriend, he has no interest in you any longer, not in that way... there's no way to really get a "missed kiss" [which i'm still confused by... i didn't know you could get rain-checks on kisses... ] ... i mean, i've been with my boyfriend a while, and i would be pretty angry if someone he dated a good time ago tried to kiss him... move on before you get between a rock and a hard place...

Old 03-15-2004, 11:16 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

In this case I wouldn't either. If he still has a GF then you don't want to put yourself in that position.

It's not your fault you missed out on the kiss.. Just be happy you got to spend time with him. If that kiss was meant to happen then it would have. I think the sign is right now for you to keep your distance. Be a friend to him but nothing more....If things start falling into place then take that chance, but don't force the emotions to happen. It could hurt a friendship.

Closed Thread