It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
(male)

yellowex HB User
my girlfriend well ex

okay me and my girlfriend broke up monday. i broke up with her because i asked her to not go to prom with a guy. and she said yes ne ways. she dosent like him or ne thing it was just as friends. and i cant go because its junoir senoir prom and i graduated and shes a sophmore. well ne ways this whole week since monday we broke up she didnt really talk to me but she tried to make me jealous. the next day she started callin me upset cryin and wantin to talk to me but. i just held back my feelings and kept tellin her we were just friends. i did this until thursday. tellin her we were just friends. well friday all the sudden shes like whatever im gettin over u and i dont want to be with u anymore. well i was like okay and i told her how i felt and told her i wanted her back well she called me that night again and she called me the next night again. then she called me sunday morning at 730 to talk to me. im thinkin since i did this to her this week just tellin her i wanted to be friends and what not. maybe she is doing the same thing to me to. she is really in love with me and thinks im the one we have been goin out 8 and a half months . she wrote me an email this week tellin me how she is so miserable without me and thinks things would be better if we got back together. she is really in love with me and says im everything to her. and that she dosent want to ever be without me again. i want to know if shes doin all this to play games with my head or what. and do u think she wants me back. and do u think shes doin this to me because i did it to her this week. im really in love with her and really want to kno what to do to make her see that i really want her back

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2004, 04:26 PM   #2

always HB User
Re: my girlfriend well ex

apologize and let her know that you don't want to lose her... if you want her back, it's pretty much up to you... she mentioned getting back together... both of you may have said some things out of frustration and anger... work out your problems and issues... talk about it... don't get too rash...
best of luck...

Old 03-14-2004, 04:34 PM   #3
(male)

yellowex HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by always
apologize and let her know that you don't want to lose her... if you want her back, it's pretty much up to you... she mentioned getting back together... both of you may have said some things out of frustration and anger... work out your problems and issues... talk about it... don't get too rash...
best of luck...
we have talked and she knows how i feel. and she tells me she loves me more then life itself and. then tells me she dosent want to be with me. but the other day we were in the car and she was like tellin me to kiss her and that would tell me if we would get back together. i want to kno if she is playin games with me. because i kinda was an *** all week to her and shes now doin the same to me to make me feel like she did

Old 03-14-2004, 04:59 PM   #4

always HB User

hmm...
well, it looks like, after your last post, she's being extremely childish about this... [you kissing her would tell her if oyu should go out again? ...don't grasp that concept...] i suppose, you could give it a little bit of time... ride it out... she could just be "getting back" and this all might clear up ina week or two... which is very possible... but if things don't start to pick up, or she doesn't start acting a little mature about the situation... it may hurt, but, you may need to move on a little... try to find someone who's a little more mature [no offense] in the emotion department... or, maybe get back together after prom... let thigns cool off a bit...

Old 03-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #5

Kylie1 HB User

Well, the reason why your broke up with her is absolutley stupid. Just stupid and selfish. If they are only going as friends then you have NO right to tell her not to go with the guy, and not only that but to actually DUMP her over that is even more twisted. And you admit you have been horrible to her all week like she has done something wrong. I doubt she is playing games with you, she sounds like a poor insecure girl who thinks she needs you. She needs someone else.

Old 03-15-2004, 06:22 AM   #6
(male)

yellowex HB User

same thing

Last edited by yellowex; 03-15-2004 at 07:07 AM.

Old 03-15-2004, 06:26 AM   #7
(male)

yellowex HB User

sorry im typin this but i accidentaly posted the same message 4 times

Last edited by yellowex; 03-15-2004 at 07:07 AM.

Old 03-15-2004, 06:31 AM   #8
(male)

yellowex HB User

sorry this was the same post i just made

Last edited by yellowex; 03-15-2004 at 07:06 AM.

Old 03-15-2004, 06:33 AM   #9
(male)

yellowex HB User

i havent really been a butt to her i just told her i wanted to be friends all week tryin to make us stronger. we talked last nite and before we went to bed she still would tell me good night i love u she said she couldnt help it. i asked her if she really wanted to get over me and she said she didnt kno. i asked her if she really wanted to be without me and she said she dosent kno. it sounded like in her voice that she is startin to realize that she wants to get back with me. well today i was gonna send some roses and a bear to her house. would this be a good idea to let her kno that im thinkin about her and i am serious and i do love her? please post some ideas

Last edited by yellowex; 03-15-2004 at 07:05 AM.

Old 03-15-2004, 08:13 AM   #10
(male)

yellowex HB User

i need some help and ideas please reply

Old 03-15-2004, 10:24 AM   #11
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Its nice to hear that this guy is just a friend that she wants to go to prom with..

At this time I think you both do need some time off. It seems as if you do love her a lot but you letting your trust issues get in the way of the relationship.

In this case you not able to go to her prom so she decided to go with a good friend...thats all. I am sure all of her friends had dates and she was the only one not having a date so she got one. I went to prom with a girl that had a BF and nothing happen...We acted as friends and had a great time.

I would say take this short break with her to regather your thoughts and see after a month where things lead. In the mean time go out with friends and keep in touch with her.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I think you are both being a bit childish. The way you act, you don't really love her, as you seem to be more upset about her not obeying you than in actually losing her. She may or may not be playing games, but what does her kissing you have to prove?

I recommend that you reevaluate your feelings for her. Are you going to dump her everytime she disobeys your wishes? This is the 21st century, man. Girls rule and if you expect her to obey you, she will eventually be dumping you - for good.

Old 03-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #13
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
I think you are both being a bit childish. The way you act, you don't really love her, as you seem to be more upset about her not obeying you than in actually losing her. She may or may not be playing games, but what does her kissing you have to prove?

I recommend that you reevaluate your feelings for her. Are you going to dump her everytime she disobeys your wishes? This is the 21st century, man. Girls rule and if you expect her to obey you, she will eventually be dumping you - for good.

Wow...nicely put.

Where're not being mean here. ...I think we need you just to realize that she will turn her head and look the other direction if you continue this.

Ever since the Spice Girls hit Girl Powers in the 90's woman has taken a great stand for them selves & are no longer putting up with guys who are lazy and treat them like dog chow.

Old 03-16-2004, 08:40 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

I agree with magnetic. If you don't want her to jerk you around, try not to own her.

Then again, she sounds like a flake. You're graduated -- why don't you date someone more mature?

Closed Thread