It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 06:21 PM   #1

mangomonk HB User
Question I feel embarassed

i have a boyfriend and i really like him but i dont like him looking at me because i feel strange like hes looking at me negatively and i want to do something with him but i feel strange and i dont know what to do is there anything i can do to feel better or does anyone know why i get these feelings because i sure dont anything would be helpful. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2004, 08:17 PM   #2

always HB User
Re: I feel embarassed

all i can say is "get used to it"... it'll take a little bit usually before you are comfortable with someone looking at you, especially in the nude... which, i don't think you're quite ready for in seeing this post, and your ones on the sexual health-teens board, imo ... only do things as they feel comfortable, don't rush

Last edited by always; 03-14-2004 at 08:19 PM. Reason: whoops, wrong board reference...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2004, 08:57 PM   #3

starwarzgangsta HB User

You shouldn't feel embarrased. I as well think that if you really love him then you should get "use to it". If you think your feelings about him are this strong then have fun!

Old 03-15-2004, 12:00 PM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by always
all i can say is "get used to it"... it'll take a little bit usually before you are comfortable with someone looking at you, especially in the nude... which, i don't think you're quite ready for in seeing this post, and your ones on the sexual health-teens board, imo ... only do things as they feel comfortable, don't rush

I agree... My GF is the same

When we first started dating she couldn't even eat in front of me. Start doing things slowly that will help you get used of him looking at you. Dress a little more sexier(not to much...lol) or make faces at him.. Joke around so it would make you feel more comfortable.\

Just loosing up and relax and enjoy a guy looking at you.. You should be proud to have someone admire how beautiful you are

Old 03-18-2004, 09:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baby_hands HB User

I remember ages ago reading in a magazine about this sort of thing, and one guy was asked what he thinks about seeing a woman naked for the first time (whether he thinks about flaws and things like that), and he said "I'm just so happy there is a naked woman infront of me!"

Old 03-21-2004, 07:26 AM   #6

Cute_Blonde89 HB User
Question Re: I feel embarassed

Like myself I'm 5"3 and 165lbs. I have alittle weight on but i kinda do feel strange naked in front of my boyfriend. But my boyfriend always tells me to s-hut up cause i'm beauiful and my weight won't make him love me any less. So just ask him

Last edited by Cute_Blonde89; 03-21-2004 at 10:13 AM.

Closed Thread