It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 04:45 PM   #1

teeniebeanie122 HB User
Question can't firgure it out- guys??

i have this friend- we've known eachother for a while, about 3 years. he's really cute. we fight all the time but it's kind of flirty. one minute i think i like him then he's halfway mean again. do guys do this when they like somebody? p.s.- he trys to impress me whenever i see him i think, like trying to look tough. but when i tell him he's ******* me off he becomes so nice. AHH I LOVE HIM BUT I HATE HIM!!

Old 03-18-2004, 09:03 AM   #2
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: can't firgure it out- guys??

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeniebeanie122
i have this friend- we've known eachother for a while, about 3 years. he's really cute. we fight all the time but it's kind of flirty. one minute i think i like him then he's halfway mean again. do guys do this when they like somebody? p.s.- he trys to impress me whenever i see him i think, like trying to look tough. but when i tell him he's ******* me off he becomes so nice. AHH I LOVE HIM BUT I HATE HIM!!

There could be fireworks here but I don't think a relationship would last the way you seem to fight. MY opinion is just stay friends and p*ssed each other off...lol because it seems that how you get along.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2004, 09:44 AM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

There's some guys who are nice, but when it comes to a girl, they'll go out of their way to "impress" her; for instance--talking loudly, being 'mean', ect. I know I've had this syndrom, but I'm getting over it. Communicate; ask him why. Maybe you could give a relationship a chance and see what happens. Once again, just communicate--tell him it bothers you.

Old 03-19-2004, 01:23 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

The only name not taken HB User

Guys love to "fight" with girls, as long as its not real serious. Its a wierd thing I know, but its true.

This guy proly doesn't mean to be, well, mean. He proly just gets carried away, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't count him out just because he annoys you sometimes. As you said, when he knows he's doin something wrong, he stops straight away.

Situation can't really be dictated by ppl who can't see the whole picture. In other words, its up to you what the next move is, its your life.

GL.

Old 03-19-2004, 10:15 AM   #5
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The only name not taken
Guys love to "fight" with girls, as long as its not real serious. Its a wierd thing I know, but its true.

This guy proly doesn't mean to be, well, mean. He proly just gets carried away, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't count him out just because he annoys you sometimes. As you said, when he knows he's doin something wrong, he stops straight away.

Situation can't really be dictated by ppl who can't see the whole picture. In other words, its up to you what the next move is, its your life.

GL.
We do love to pick on girls...Sometimes its a flirty way and sometimes it can be just to show off.

It is hard to tell what he means by all this but if it bothers you and you get angry at him then I dont' suggest getting into a relationship.

Old 03-20-2004, 05:08 AM   #6

staaryxnights HB User

*sighs* i get picked on when a guy likes me... if you don't like it, tell him that you dont, and ask him why he does it...theres gotta be a reason!!

Old 03-20-2004, 03:00 PM   #7

Wakers HB User

hmm....it depends, this sorta thing can go many ways. if you really like him, then it might be worth trying to make something of it, relationships which start out as gud friends are usualyl the best. but beware, you dont wanna spoil things. n yeah, the picking on girls, i think its kinda nature. also an excuse to get close to them methinks :P

Closed Thread