It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 05:43 PM   #1

crazybabe_2004 HB User
Unhappy dont know what to do.....help

ok well it seems like for the last 4 years everything is going from bad to worst me and my friends fight all the time and me and my parents fight all the time im a cutter i never get to see my father hardly and and more stuff.... i just want away from everything im only 14 so i cant really go on a vaction or anything i feel like i have no more options left only i can think of is suicide and im not afraid to do it and im not afraid to die but i really do want to live but i just wanna get away from everything but im afraid of hurting everyone who might care for me...plz help me i need to do something to get away from everything and everyone

Last edited by crazybabe_2004; 03-17-2004 at 05:44 PM.

Old 03-17-2004, 06:04 PM   #2

Jenerz HB User
Re: dont know what to do.....help

I know how bad things can seem to being going at the age you are at, but trust me... if you take things one at a time, one day at a time, they do get better. First of all, you need to see a phyciatrist. Professional help is really good... and you need to start looking at things positively, even if they aren't going exactly as you planned. An outlook on life changes a lot. Good luck and bless you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2004, 07:33 PM   #3
Veteran

Will M. HB User

Don't even make suicide an option. I don't mean to offend anyone here, but I look at suicide as one of the worst forms of human failure. Think about how your friends, and all of your favorite people will react, and think about the fact that if you were to end your life, it would effect someone else's life, who is dreaming of a person like you to spend they're life with. You just have to realize those consequences.

I feel the same way sometimes, and usually if I feel like I'm just about to literally die, I just walk out the door and go for a walk. Listening to music, writting, talking to friends, watching a movie, or even coming here to talk to us always helps.

Try talking to a psycologist, and if you can't do that, talk to a school counciler.

Keep us posted.

Old 03-18-2004, 09:01 AM   #4
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Talk to a counseler if needed, but you are at the age where you are short tempered and you want to be independant. You'll eventually surpass it but talk to someone that will listen to you if you have a mojor problem.

Old 03-18-2004, 07:26 PM   #5
(female)

tallgirl HB User

Ok i know exactly how you feel last year was the worst year of my life.... my grand ma died my friends got into drugs and i was against it so they ditched me my mom and i were constantly fighting and i wanted to commit suiside too i went to a shrink once but told my mom that i did not want to go back she said i was " mature" for being only 13 because i wanted to stay away from drugs.... now i am 14 and in high school and my life is better.. i have different friends better ones that dont do drugs and i have been noticing because my school life has gotten better that i dont fight with my near as bad as i did before..... i got out of my depression and i know you can too.... maybe you have been friends with your friends for a long time and they are not excited to be with anymore and they get old fast... maybe you just need to meet another friend to become close to... to have someone that you want to talk to and want to hang out with... you just need to be open and not shut people out and then you could find a great friendship..... then try to force yourslef to not fight with your parents... i know it is hard because parents can be such a pain in the butt.... but if you notice that your parents are being mean or getting all mad with out you being a pain then tell them say mom (or dad) i am trying to not fight with you but you are making it hard for me... could you try to be patient and not yell or be mean all the time... that is what i said to my mom and now i kinda point it out to her when she is yelling or being unfiar and she tries to calm down..... all i can say to you is that it is going to try to take effort to make your life better... u have to be better to yourself and the people around you and before you know it your friends wont fight with u maybe u will even make nicer better friends and then you can work on your relationship with your parents... try to do things with them to make your realtionship stronger... before you know it you will be out of your depresson so dont take the wasy way out when you can fix it all and live a happy life and get to experiance great things like marriage and children and boyfriends.... dont give up....

i know exactly how you feel from all angles... oh and i have a friend that is a cutter to she has a horrible life with her mom she is such a B**** and hung up on guys and sex and not on her children.. but i try to tell my friend the same to help her to brighten her mood.... i know you can get through your depression see a councelor or a shrink maybe it will work for you to have someone to talk to... to get u through this and to give you support and advise!!!

i hope i have helped u!!!

Old 03-19-2004, 04:31 AM   #6

Arkanja HB User

Too many great things to do in this world, not worth leaving if you can help it. Read around these forums... some of these people live 24/7 nightmares, and their still fighting. Your healthy, alls you have to do is sit back, go to school, and live the healthy life Highschools a drag, sure, depressing at times, but dont worry, life gets SOOO much better, its a hell of an adventure ~ stay tuned, eh?

Old 03-19-2004, 09:55 AM   #7
Inactive

eightball61 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanja
Too many great things to do in this world, not worth leaving if you can help it. Read around these forums... some of these people live 24/7 nightmares, and their still fighting. Your healthy, alls you have to do is sit back, go to school, and live the healthy life Highschools a drag, sure, depressing at times, but dont worry, life gets SOOO much better, its a hell of an adventure ~ stay tuned, eh?

Great insight

Old 03-20-2004, 09:06 PM   #8

crazybabe_2004 HB User

i know i shouldnt even make it a option but it seems like the only thing left and i have one person who knows about this and i made her swear to me to keep it a sercert and it tearing her up really bad and i feel so guilty about that and i hate feeling this way cause i know theres a million people out that who have it a lot worst then me but i cant handle all of this!!!!

Closed Thread