It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2004, 03:48 PM   #1

Wakers HB User
Smile ooh the love

hey all.

ok, im new on here, so hello

erm, i cant really think how to ask this or the best way to ask it or what even my specific question is but here goes, ill start at the beginning, sorry for the inevitably long post, bear with me :

ok, i've been good friends with this girl for quite a while n shes bout 2 years older than me. and we were never, u no, like anywhere near together or anything, shes just a good friend. then i saw her sister when i was at the pics one time. n so i got her msn addy off her sis n started talkin to her. n i got to know her pretty damn well for about a month, then finally we met up n stuff n it was goin well. n i began to really really like her. n then at new year we kissed (turned into a little makeout thing) n then she...started sorta cryin a lil bit. turned out there was this other dude who liked her n she had scored with me without even giving him a chance. n then we made out again later on in the night and then it sorta got to a weird period where she sorta had to decide who she wanted. now i missed my chance () n he asked her out first, n she sed yes. to cut a logn story short she sed she wudve prefered it if I hadve just asked her out in the first place. so they were seein each other for about a month (which killed me) but they barely saw eachother, n now hteyve broken up. now i see her all the time, shes a very gud friend. n she knows how i feel, n soemtimes i think she does like me in that way, other times im not so sure, n people say things to suggest she does. and now i really wanna ask her out, but i dont wanna rush things if itll spoil our relationship. but i also dont wanna wait too long. any suggestions or comments on what i shud do?

man, shes so amaizng. my lil .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2004, 03:53 PM   #2

Wakers HB User
Re: ooh the love

lol, thanks for that really does mean a lot. well yeah i hang out at hers every wednesday, n theres been plenty of good or even perfect moments where i jsut wanted to kiss her, but couldnt because i wsa too frightened to or czo she was still seeing the other dude. but this wednesday im either gonna sk hre out of if thers a gud time ill kiss her, just once, and if she wants it to itll develop. wish me luck! :P

Old 03-21-2004, 05:30 PM   #3

Cute_Blonde89 HB User
Question Re: ooh the love

Good Luck!!!

Last edited by moderator2; 03-22-2004 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Closed Thread